-29-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Right now I was with all of my sisters, Nobara, Maki, Eclips, and Gianna there as well thanks to my week-long bachelorette in the western part of our region, this part known for always having some type of event or party going on, which made sense because Grant and his family overlooked this area.

"Oh, this is my room?" I asked as we walked onto one of Grant and Evangeline's spare homes around the city, my room was pretty large.

"All the rooms are like this, yours is just a little special since you're the bride-to-be" my sister giggled, and of course, everyone just couldn't help but tease me a little before finding their rooms.

Anyways once I had walked into my room I had found a box sitting on the bed.

On top of the box was a letter that I had seen from Gojo, the letter and box decorated with enchanted flowers and such.

Due to curiosity, I had sat the letter down, knowing I'd come back to it in a second as I focused my attention on the box.

Carefully I had taken off the lid to see multiple dresses, even a very beautiful robe that I couldn't believe was even for me.

Also, there was some jewelry for me, but what caught my attention was this pair of earrings, a black stone with gold, the jewelry specifically calling out to me.

Finally, I started to read the letter Gojo wrote for me.

To my Angel and Goddess,

  As much as I'll miss you, I know this bachelorette thing will be a fun trip for you. So as a reminder of my love, I've put together a few dresses and items for you to wear on this trip. Hopefully, you've noticed the earrings I've placed in there as well, those earrings are my mother's most prized and loved gift that my father had given her out of love. So instead of storing these away, I wanted to gift them to you as though my father would have for my mom. You don't have to wear them, but the desire to see you wearing these plagues my mind.
But again these are all pieces for you to wear and enjoy, so with love in my heart, I can't wait to see you again for our wedding.

Love, your husband

After reading the letter I was left shocked, never expecting to be given something as beautiful and meaningful as this.

Carefully I placed the earrings in, a big smile on my lips once seeing how beautiful they looked on me.

"These are amazing," I told myself, excitement jumping through my veins as I looked at myself for a moment longer.

Eventually, I decided to explore my room a little more till my door opened.

"Hey pumpkin, you wanna go out?" Evangeline asked me "And do what?" I asked "Well there's this club that I think you'll like," Evangeline said, clubs being a sort of new things around here.

"A club?" I asked, feeling a little suspicious of my sister "Yes a club" Evangeline deadpanned at me.

"Fine," I say, my sister seeming excited by my answer "Great, you'll go out in about three hours or so" and with that my older sister had run off, still loud enough for me to hear her telling everyone that I'd go.

Now I was looking through the outfits Gojo had gotten for me, eventually landing on a silk blue dress that had an open back.

Since I had three hours and had already done my basic hygiene before we got there, I decided to take a nap.