-17-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I was consumed in a very calming dream, a delicious smell of food hitting my nose, making me wake up to see Gojo walk in with a tray of food in hand.

"Morning Angel" he smiled as I sat up, rubbing my eyes as Gojo sat the tray in front of me.

"When did you have time to get this ready?" I asked seeing Gojo shrug a little.

"Well after an hour of you holding onto me I decided to be productive and get you some things, ended up having time to make you breakfast"

For a second I was confused, wondering how long I could have slept.

"How long was I sleep for?" "Well it's one right now and I got up to get your things around 9" the demon explained, surprising me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, taking a bite of the breakfast, not expecting Gojo to be such a great cook.

"You just looked so peaceful, why ruin your sleep?" Gojo stated.

For a bit, the two of us just talked, and even so, after I finished breakfast.

But now Gojo revealed that my stay would end here, saying that there were some matters he needed to take care of.

At first, I didn't wanna leave, kind of already realizing how much I had allowed myself to get attached. But eventually, I did end up agreeing, knowing it'd be better if Gojo just finished whatever business that he had.

And so to make up for everything, Gojo had given me a dress that he bought, a letter that I had to open when I made it home, and the demon also promised to take me out on another date once everything was done.

But anyways the both of us had gotten ready, my mood still a bit off since I wouldn't see Gojo for however long, but after a few dumb jokes from Gojo, I was fine.
Fit check

"Ready to go, Angel?" Gojo asked, taking my hand in his "yeah I guess" I say, feeling Gojo place a hand under my chin, making me face him, only for him to place his lips on mine

"I know how amazing I am Angel, don't worry I'll be sure to send you letters" Gojo smiled, making me roll my eyes, also realizing that we were already in my room.

"Anyways, I'll see you later Angel" and without even getting to say goodbye, Gojo was gone, leaving me alone in my room.

"*mumble* you better come back"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 431