-14-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It had been two days since the celebration and things have been pretty smooth, and actually I was going on a date with Gojo, just as he promised.

"Aniya you don't have to help me with this, aren't you and Emerson busy?" I asked, my older sister currently picking out a dress for me.

"I'll never be to busy for my baby sis, especially on her lil date with the demon king or whatever" she said, showing me a dress.

"What about this one?" She asked, the dress a very deep blue "yeah I like it, anyways get out so I can get ready" "get out? Wooow at least hug me for this service" Aniya complained, wrapping me in a tight hug, kissing the side of my face with a cackle before letting me go and get ready.

The dress was a really deep blue with a neck pice connected, and overall was a very nice dress.
Fit check

Once I was ready I had swung my room door open, expecting for nobody to be there, only for me to go face first into someone's chest, one that was kind of large if you ask me

"Woah there Princess, what's the rush?" it was Gojo who had a smug smile on his lips.

"Oh I didn't even know you were waiting out here for me" "nah I just got here, barely had to wait" he assured.

"Anyways we should go, I think you just might like this place" Gojo revealed, making me wonder what the place could be.

Once we were in the carriage I had decided to not ask questions, I mean how could I when the demon right next to me had his hand on my thigh, and was sitting extremely close to me.

I didn't mind at all, but this was pretty bad for the bold department in my mind.

"You're very beautiful Angel, especially in this dress" Gojo said in a hush tone.

"Oh really?" I questioned, haven gathered myself, my hand lightly touching the horns on top of Gojo's head, noticing tiny details as Gojo seemed to be unfazed.

"Of course, never seen anything like you" "Hm, show me then" "h-huh?" Gojo's faltered as I leaned in closer to him.

"Show me how special I am to you" I say softly, a mischievous smirk on my lips as I looked into those icy blue eyes, seeing Gojo trying to lean in for a kiss.

Just before Gojo could place his lips on mine, I had moved back, hearing a very quiet mewl of disappointment.

"Calm down Love, you can wait till later" I teased, feeling Gojo still kiss me, a sly grin on his face.