-27-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the ball and currently, and Nobara and Maki were helping me get ready.

"I'm still shocked that someone would marry that loser" Maki spoke "Yeah me too, Y/n you're too beautiful and smart for him honestly" Nobara added, making me laugh a bit.

"I don't know y'all, he's a bit charming" I smiled, wondering what corny pickup line I'd be greeted with for today's event, feeling just the slightest bit nervous.

Being in a new realm was one thing, but being introduced as the soon-to-be wife and empress of the realm were another.

"Relax, you're tensing your muscles," Nobara said after I was dressed, fixing the long gloves that covered my hands, my hair also in long butt-length twists that I had in a half up half down style.
Hair and fit check

"*sigh* At least I look good" "You always do, and don't be nervous, everyone in this region is eager to meet you" Maki smiled at me, calming me down a little

But what had my nerves jumping a little was a sudden knock on the door, my eyes darting over.

"And there goes your cue, come on empress" Nobara stated, the name sticking with everyone in Gojo's palace.

Without hesitation I opened the door, being met with Gojo's eyes that were covered by some black shades, his eyebrows visibly raised as he licked his lips, obviously looking me over.

"Where've you been hiding this dress? Because I don't remember this being in your little collection" Gojo spoke, his fingers grazing my exposed sides.

"Toji and Sukuna went with me to pick a dress," I say, not thinking that the duo had only set me up, Gojo's eyes looking over at the two as I felt his tail wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"But what about you? Getting all dressed up and stuff" I joked, the demon grinning at my joke as I eyed him up.
Gojo's fit

"It's not much, especially standing next to a Goddess like you" The man smiled "Oh I'm a goddess now huh? What happened to Angel?" I questioned

"You were always a goddess, but you're my angel" Gojo smiled as I placed a hand on his jawline "Hm, I like that," I say, about to kiss the demon when we had been pulled out of our moment.

"Hey I know y'all are getting married but everyone's waiting on y" Maki interrupted, both I and Gojo pulling away, now simply holding hands.

"Let's go then," I say, all of us now making our way to the main area where all sorts of royals were, most demons, others vampires, and many more.

"The emperor has arrived" had been announced, Gojo walking over to the little balcony that overlooked the ballroom.

"Hello everyone, welcome, and thank you for coming to the palace to celebrate with me. Now many know it's been a while since we've had a union of love ruling this kingdom, since my parents" Gojo started, his gaze looking back at me every so often.

"But finally after all of this time, I am proud to say I've found my true love, a wonderful woman who I've given my heart to, known as the Gem of her family, Princess Y/n Estella, and I will be getting married" Gojo announced, everyone seeming shocked for a moment before cheering and yelling all sorts of congrats.

"*whisper* come on" The demon gestured to have me holding his hand as we walked down, nobles all walking over in an instant to congratulate us, compliments being thrown at me left and right.

"*whisper* you alright?" Gojo asked "Yeah I'm fine," I say, flashing a small smile as reassurance before someone walked over.

"Damn I knew that dress was a good choice," Sukuna said, looking me up.

"Of course, you think that you and Toji are the ones that made me get it," I say flatly, accidentally looking over at the demon to see he wore a red silk button-up that was open around the chest area, showing off his muscles and markings.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two talked, with no plan in stopping, Gojo couldn't help but get the slightest bit jealous, especially when seeing Sukuna had mysteriously become funny, making Y/n laugh, the woman absentmindedly placing her hand on his chest.

At first, Gojo had to stop himself, knowing that Y/n would never cheat or do any bad, but what he was worried about was his friend, and Gojo knew that no matter who you were, nobody was off limits to him unless stated otherwise.

But when he saw Sukuna place a hand on Y/n's hip, Gojo knew he was going to make that statement very loud and clear.

"I'm okay," Y/n said awkwardly, sliding Sukuna's hands off of her, only to look back to see Gojo was directly behind her, his arms already around her waist.

"Having fun over here huh?" He asked, glaring at his friend, knowing that even though there might not be any animosity between them, Sukuna needed to know his limits, even if he was supposedly joking.

"Yeah, we were, right sweetheart?" "Um yeah," the woman laughed awkwardly, slowly becoming aware of Sukuna's ostentatious behavior.

But after some time passed and it just seemed like Sukuna was locked onto Y/n, and after the gathering had ended and the people were pleased to have Y/n as an empress, Y/n, Gojo, and Sukuna were left alone in a hallway.

"Well the party's over which means it's bedtime, wish I could go to bed with you though" Sukuna winked at Y/n, licking his lips as he looked her up again.

"Mhm, hey Angel, mind going to the room for me? I'll be there in a second" Gojo spoke, Y/n was about to protest before deciding to just do as asked, telling Sukuna goodbye before walking off to the room, not able to hear what was being said between the two.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1015