[43] Smallfry Pirates (2)

Start from the beginning

Ross was the newest member of the crew, he was basically a rookie. So he was more interested in the sexual stuff than the other members of the crew. However, recently he didn't get any good catches. Perhaps that was why he was this desperate for this blonde hottie.

'However, he does have a point.'

Bellamy admitted in his head. His eyes moved to look at Mikita in one corner of the forest.

The girl seemingly flinched at the gaze, clearly scared. That amused Bellamy, making him smirk. Amidst that, he missed the rustle on the bush behind Mikita's cage. Instead, he began to contemplate.

'She yells Kilo-Kilo when using her powers. Very similar to Machvise-sempai, who yells Ton-Ton. Then she indeed does have an ability exactly the same as her. Ton and Kilo are the same right?'

Bellamy thought and soon nodded in self-agreement. A grin bloomed on his face as he chuckled darkly.

'With her in my crew, I truly will be a reflection of Joker. Just like I want...!'

Hearing his chuckle and dark grin, Ross smiled slowly. He clearly understood what had just gone through Bellamy's head.

"So you agree, captain?"

"Listen, Ross."

Bellamy put a hand on his subordinate's shoulder. Grinning, he looked into Ross' eyes and patted his shoulder.

"You have provided me with a great idea this time. I am very proud of you. As I am a good captain, I will let you have her right after I finish with her. You're going to have the second taste. Doesn't that sound so rewarding?"

Ross was still grinning, yet his grin seemed to widen upon hearing that. He nodded in great enthusiasm.

"I expected no less from you, captain!"

Ross chuckled, oiling up Bellamy's ego rod.

"But when will you start?"

Bellamy slowly turned to look at the cage, while speaking.

"I don't see why I shouldn't do it right now. It'll be rather fun if Nico Robin came at a time when I am with that blonde bitch. I wonder what her reaction would be. Keke. Maybe she will want to join? I-"

Bellamy finally turned towards the cages fully. His words caught in the back of his throat.

For a second, his expression was blank. Seeing the two cages that had vanished. A second later, an insanely enraged expression came over him and he growled like a beast.

"Where the fuck is everyone's eyes at?! Where did the cages go, you morons?!"

All members of the Bellamy Pirates who were chilling nearby flinched in unison. All their heads turned towards where the cages once stood. Now, the cages have vanished. Their faces went pale, while some looked angry just like their captain.

"Fuck! Stop doing whatever you're doing. We have to go search for those two. It's two heavy cages, nobody can take those very far in so little time. They must be nearby. Come with me."

Bellamy grumbled and commanded, waving his hand erratically. He turned and started to talk, the long shoulder cape hanging from his shoulders wavered in the air as he walked.

However, what he thought was a cool scene, came to a short end just when two things came flying from the deeper sides of the forest. Two heavy cages that rushed towards them from the air at a breakneck speed.

Bellamy's eyes widened.

"Duck down!"

He ordered, while he himself activated his Spring-Spring Devil Fruit and leaped high in the air.

– Shoowh!

– Shoowh!

Two cages went just by him, by an arm's length. However, he had indeed avoided the projectiles successfully.

Proud at his personal reaction speed, Bellamy landed back to his feet while wearing a small smile.

"A sneaky bastard just attacked us."

Bellamy said as he slowly turned around to where his crew was.

"Are you guys alright-"

Once again, Bellamy's voice got stuck at the end of his throat.

The gore in front of him made even his stomach twist.

While most of his crew mates managed to dodge the projectiles, one unlucky bastard didn't manage to do that.

Unfortunately for Bellamy, that unlucky bastard just happened to be his vice-captain.

His First Mate, Sarquiss.

The man whom Bellamy considered a true friend.

Now...

"Nooooo!!!"

His bloody corpse lay broken under one of the cages. With brain matter gushing out of his shattered skull.

Bellamy felt devastated.

**

**

**

Master4thWall Note: Smallfry Pirates, the name is real.

If you wish to read [the next 20] chapters right away, visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.cøm/Master4thWall