3 | vatos.

♱⁺. ⋆˙✧⋆🧟⋆✧˙⋆⊹.♱

TWD: THE WORLD OF TOMORROW

CHAPTER III:    vatos❪ season 1 episode 4 ❫

season 1 episode 4

                    EVERYBODY ONE WAS SILENT, no one knew what to say or do

EVERYBODY ONE WAS SILENT, no one knew what to say or do. Kian kept his distance from the scene while T-Dog and Rick went closer. Daryl didn't even know what to do, his body filled with rage, he had to take it out on somebody and so he did.

   Or he tried to. He aimed his cross bow at T-Dog but before he could even think about firing it Rick aimed his gun at Daryl's head. Kian hid behind Glenn while watching, not wanting to get mixed up in the middle of them. Everyone remained silent as he weapons remained aimed at heads. Kian's eyes fixated on the three men, waiting for any sign of danger so his fight or flight can kick in on time.

   "I won't hesitate," Rick started, his finger laid on the trigger of his pistol. "I don't care if every walker in the city hears it."

   "I kind of care," Kian said from behind Glenn. Rick shot him a look that was telling him to be quiet and Kian obeyed, closing his mouth and watching from the sidelines. Daryl wasn't sure what to do. He thought about it for a minute while also trying not to cry. The crossbow lowered as well as his head. Rick's gun kept it's aim for a moment to make sure Daryl wasn't going to do anything last minute before he lowered it as well.