"You're wrong! Love isn't like that!" Adrien made the full nelson grip on him, "Love is about loving a person for who and what they are. Love is about bonding and the relationship that makes a person's life interesting!" Adrien held on tight, "That's why I fell in love with the girl I truly love! She's kind and caring, and has always been there for me! She fills my heart with real love! She loves me as a person, not some model or icon!"

Ladybug watched on as Adrien said those words about her civilian identity.

"You're such a fool to date her" Hawk Moth said but Adrien slams his head to the floor.

"DON'T MANIPULATE ME AGAIN!!! MARINETTE AND I ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!" Adrien roared.

"Agh!" Hawk Moth grunts.

"This is our chance" Ladybug tried to snatch the brooch.

"You're right I'll be all alone but I think you should trade your life for mom! You don't deserve to be in this world with your madness, father" Adrien dislocated his father's arm.

"You wouldn't dare!" Hawk Moth gasps.

"You had no problem with trying to trade my life for mom!" Adrien said as he got up and let Ladybug tie that madman up.

"I don't like it but you have caused a lot of chaos to Paris, New York, and Shanghai with your terrorism" Ladybug sides with Adrien.

"And for that, you won't have to suffer from that cataclysm wound anymore," Adrien said.

"Let's talk about this!" Hawk Moth said before he got detransformed.

"You've done more than enough!" Ladybug said.

-

Later, they were back in the lair where Emilie is held at. Adrien has so much hatred for his father, he wants to get rid of him for good. He bet that his father never listened to Emilie about the consequences of the wish. Well now, it's time to trade his father's life for Emilie.

"You sure you want this, Adrien?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes. My father doesn't deserve the world" Adrien said and gave the miraculous ring to Blanc, "This is your moment, Blanc. Trade my father's life for Nathalie and my mother"

Ladybug went to a hidden corner and detransformed, wearing a hoodie to cover her face, "The earrings" She gave them to Blanc.

"Please, Adrien! I just wanted to be family again!" Gabriel struggled and begged for life but the ropes tied around him were useless.

"No. Family doesn't always come from relatives. Family can come from friends. My friends were like family to me and I care about them. You picked the wrong path. Mother never wanted you to create chaos!" Adrien refused to accept his pleas, "And worst of all, you were gonna send me to London to start a private school so I would never see my friends or my girlfriend ever again! Mother would be so angry at you for sending me away! Blanc, do the wish, now!" Adrien had enough of his father.

Blanc nods and unified the miraculous to summon the merged kwami, "Why do you summon me? Tell me your wish" The merged kwami said.

"Restore Emilie Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur back to health. Trade Gabi Grassette's life for theirs" Blanc said.

"It shall be done," The merged kwami said and its eyes glowed, granting the wish.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE! NOOO--AAAAAAAH!" Gabriel screamed as he's erased from existence.

Emilie's body rose up from the pod, letting the magic glow bring her to full health, "W-Where am I?" She sat up.

"Mom!" Adrien ran and hugged her.