The Twins Fight! Part Two!

Start from the beginning

During our ride to school, we drove towards a blue haired boy, looking at his face I asked Sebastian to stop the car and give me a moment. I then placed my still warm coffee in the cup holder and rushed out the door, the rain that was only spitting when we left was now pouring. I ran back to the boy with the blue hair that I recognized as Kaoru.

"What are you doing out here like this Kaoru?" I asked he looked up at me shocked.

"Wait. You could tell it was me, I thought I'd have to explain it to you so that you didn't call me Hikaru?" He said looking at me in surprise.

"I thought you knew already? I can tell you apart remember? Come on your soaked, let me take you to school in my car." I said smiling at him. My hair and clothes becoming drenched, as were his.

"Um... but I'll get your car wet?" He said.

"Yeah so will I. Come on." I grabbed his hand and brought him back to the car where Sebastian was sitting holding out two towels to us, they were warm.

"My Lady. I hope you don't mind but I took your dojo towels out of the heating compartment so you two could dry off." Said Sebastian.

"No it's not a problem, they've been washed and they're warm, it's just what we needed thank you, good job as always" I said as I rubbed the warm towel on my face. I could see in the corner of my eyes Kaoru's smile that he attempted to hide.

"So why were you walking? Are you and Hikaru still fighting?" I asked after taking the towel from my face and placing it on my shoulders, I wasn't wearing my wig yet, so that was good and the tinted windows hid me from anyone from school possibly seeing me.

"Yeah... Cause of the fight I decided to walk to school and think, but I didn't anticipate the rain and didn't bring an umbrella, but this towel is helping to dry it so it's okay I guess." He chuckled at this. Then up ahead I noticed there was a pink headed figure up ahead.

"Is that.... Hikaru? IT IS! Your both as bad as eachother!" Then without thinking I ran out of the car again after giving Sebastian a heads up. We'd driven just passed him, so I had to run a bit further towards him than I did when picking up Kaoru. I ran to him, my long hair becoming even more drenched than before, tying it up to put on the wig wasn't going to be easy. I looked into the car before shutting the door and saw Kaoru smiling, he seemed relieved or maybe happy, but also kind of sad, maybe I imagined it.

*Inside Kaoru's mind: Is it really true? Someone cares for both of us equally rather than us caring for each other more than ourselves, she's ran into the rain after both of us, without hesitation...*

"I'll be back in a minute Kaoru, I'm grabbing your brother!" I yelled from outside the car and ran back to Hikaru, we still had an hour and a half before we had to be at school so I knew we wouldn't be late. When I finally got to him, he was so shocked by me showing up in front of him drenched to the bone that he dropped his bag into a puddle. Suddenly a car passed by splashing a giant and deep looking puddle all over us!

"Hey watch where your driving!" I yelled, but the car disapeared around a corner quickly. "Hey Hikaru, come with me I'll give you a lift to school too." He looked at me confused.