Redeemed from the shackles

After She left, I was shattered, confused and angry at myself. What did I do wrong. I tried hard to remember what happened at Oaksville that day but I couldn't. Then I thought to myself 'So what Mr Sullivan said was true she was involved in something dirty and I almost found out.' I need to get out of here before she kills Sky. There were so many questions I wanted to ask her. I was filled with pain and anguish. Then Melissa my cell mate who was a yoga instructor came closer to me and told me to calm down. Even though time was at the essence, her soothing voice calmed me down and I started to meditate. While meditating I started to remember everything that occurred that unfortunate day. From the shootout,to the evacuation and the suicide bombing I heard the wailing voice of Christine and I held her hand tightly. I saw the fear in her eyes that the inevitable was happening. She had to face death but I held on to her and hugged her tightly and these were her last parting words 'Thank you for everything. Tell my mom I love her and one last thing Aggie don't give up you will find out who killed your family'. After these words I went out cold the building collapsed and Christine and I fell down but still holding her hand tightly.
Out of nowhere I heard a scream. It was Melissa shouting at me. 'What the hell Melissa why?' I surprisingly said. You froze for ages I even wanted to punch you in the face. So what are going to do to bust out of here. I took a hair clip and intelligently unlocked the cell. Fortunately the guard on duty was fast asleep so I tiptoed out of cell but there were two guards patrolling outside. I smartly threw bottle to cause a distraction and it worked like magic.
As I escaped successfully I bumped into sheriff Howdy. He grabbed my hand tightly and I took my hair clip and pierced it into his neck. I felt the tearing of his flesh and warmth of his blood oozing out of body. I got scared but still got to my feet and found Mr Sulivan's car nearby. Luckily he was sitting in it. I got to the car and told him what happened. Even though he didn't agree with me breaking out of jail he agreed to help me.
I changed my attire into something comfortable and I told Mr Sullivan to inform David quickly. As he leftt, I went straight to my house in search of Sky.
When I reached there, it was extremely quieter than usual and the place was dark and dusty like no one lived in here for weeks. I looked in all there rooms but Sky wasn't there. I also noticed that she had packed all her things. This means that Sky has left the house for weeks. All of a sudden, I was feeling tensed and uneasy and I felt a sharp pain in my head. As I turned, I was hit in the head again and I blacked out.
I woke up suddenly, and I found myself in an abandoned house filled with lit candles. I also saw Laura speaking to someone on the phone and she said faintly 'She's here and on your command she will be brought to you'. 'Who was she talking to and is that her boss?' I asked myself.