Visions

'Agnes,help me!' cried Laura as she was panting for breath. Out of nowhere there was a tall figure wearing a black hoodie at the back of Laura. 'For the greater good of the bloodline'. As he said that, he injected Laura with a substance and she passed out.     
     Frightened to death I followed the dark figure who was dragging Laura to the basement. I shouted 'Laura get up and let's go,' but as I was talking the dark figure approached me suddenly but it looks like he couldn't see me. This figure was wearing a white mask and had a tattoo with the inscription ' the hosremen'.
       He went straight to Laura and started chanting some strange words after, he poured petrol everywhere and he lit the match and fire was everywhere. I tired pulling her out but I couldn't, I looked at her but she wasn't dead instead paralysed.
     I saw her hand moved she drew an image which looked like a spiral. Her eyes were talking to me it looked afraid and at the same time disappointed. Then I heard a small voice speak 'You are the beacon of truth and justice. Fight for the weak. They are coming and they are hungry for prey'.
      I gasped and woke up. Laura killed herself but this dream I had she was burnt instead. I don't know if you want to talk to me Laura but every night you leave me restless. I won't let your death be in vain but a thought burst into my head who was the dark figure I saw? Did he kill Laura and why? What was Laura involved in? What was the meaning of what he said? Did Laura know him? This questions kept keeping me restless.
      I heard a knock on the door, it was Sky. She entered and said 'Ma are you feeling restless again? Tonight I will sleep by you. Hope you attend the party. Goodnight Ma.' As she said those words I fell asleep with the feeling of anguish.