Past Comes Hunting.

I was discharged from the hospital the following day, Sky didn't want to leave my side but I convinced her and she went to school. Because of my condition we couldn't attend the party organised for us. I felt really guilty that my condition was holding her back. As I was thinking I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it was David Wolfe. David was thick tall, light skinned,curly haired and a young face. When I looked at his turquoise eyes it made me remember how I fell in love at first sight, it also made me remember how that love came to end.                 As he entered, he looked  different. Something about him has changed, he looked like a heartless man. It has been ten years since we broke up. I offered him a seat and asked 'Mr Wolfe what is the purpose for this visit?' Miss Finn, I will go straight to the point. I'm here to ask you questions about Laura Winter your neighbour.
         How long did you know her, How many years have you been neighbours, Were you close friends, Did you have any fight with her this past week? He kept on bombarding me with questions that I didn't have time to answer even one of the question. I was losing my breath  and I just screamed 'Enough Sir, let me tell you all that I knew about Laura'.
         I had known Laura for twenty years. We were friends from high school. She was more than a friend, She was like a sister to me. She was by my side when everyone turned their back on me. She told me to come and stay at Oaksville and start a new life. Laura was an extrovert, she love helping people and having a good time. She sometimes put the needs of others before hers. Eventhough we argue sometimes she was always right. She was a devoted Christian and a very good mother. The only crime she ever committed was putting the needs of others before hers.
      Not moved by what I said, he asked coldly 'As you mentioned you had some arguments with her did that bring any enemity in your friendship?' "Never"I replied. 'I know you think I killed her but I will never do that to the only person who believed in me'. I never said you killed her but you are one of the main suspects. Miss Finn thank you for your time I will take my leave. Ther he looked calm but his eyes told me everything, that he didn't believe what I said.
       I looked at him through the window he sat in his car, waved at me and took a leave. I should've know him well that  he will apply any amount of pressure to know if are the murderer and confess your sins. I've put myself in a tight position whereby he thinks that I am the killer. I was just discharged from the hospital I haven't fully recovered and I have made things more difficult for me. He will watch my every move. Who ever killed Laura wants to frame me and I need to be one step ahead but I now feel that the killer is far ahead of me. Why did it have to be David why can't it  be any detective but David. I  hope in no time soon he will find out who it is.
     Why is it this time of my life that the past comes Hunting.