Press Week

Devale's POV

It had be 2 weeks since I spoken to Crystal. Honestly I can say I was wrong. The childish part of me got the best of the situation. I overreacted an instead of communicating I acted like an asshole now Crystal wants nothing to do with me. She blocked my number and restricted me from messaging her on social media. If only I would've just used my words. I was a bit nervous on how this upcoming week was gonna go I mean we are on a show together so we do have to interact. I was longing to see her but I knew she wasn't gonna be too happy to see me. Especially with my shadow following me around everywhere. Hopefully things will go well you know for the sake of the show.

First day of Press:
Kay and I got off the plane landing in Atlanta around 5 that morning and we went straight to the hotel to rest up because the first interview was in a couple of hours. To kick off press week leading up to the Bet awards me and Crystal were scheduled to have an interview with a radio station. Khadeen was still sleep when I got ready to I left her at the hotel, it would be nice for me to be alone for once. Well not really because I still had to handle this Crystal situation and make things right. I arrived at the radio station by the time I got there Crystal had beaten me there. While we were waiting I tried to talk to her and apologize but she just ignored me. We did the interview everything went great I tell you Crystal really knows how to put on a show. The way she was interacting with me during the interview you couldn't tell nothing was going on. I guess that the business woman in her. After we got done with the interview I asked to walk her to her car it was in-front of people so to not cause a scene she agreed. The whole trip to her car I spent apologizing over an over again for the way I acted she still said nothing. We reached her car and she finally replied.

D: crys would you jus say something please
C: devale I don't want to talk to you
D: crys I said I'm sorry how many times do I have to be sorry
C: I accept your apology but that still doesn't change how I feel about the situation I just need some time okay
D: I can respect that ... can I at least have a hug
C: sure devale

We embraced each other. It felt so good to just hold her again. To feel her again. To touch her. I guess the hug got too long and she snatched away from me. She was eager to leave me that's how I knew her feelings were still there. The rest of press week went great interacting with the rest of the cast was a good distraction from whatever me and Crystal had going on. The day came the day that would change my life forever. If I could take it all back I wouldn't but would I do it differently yes.

Authors Note 😘
Sorry this chapter is short the next will be longer
What do you think happened?
Did Devale deserve to be forgiven?
Hope y'all enjoyed 🥰