The Night

Crystal's Pov

The conversation continued...

I stood there with nervous. I could feel my palms become sweaty and my knees growing weak. All of the negative thoughts crowed my mind. In the midst of the confusion in my head I just lied.
Dialogue:
C: ohhh girl that was me I was watching this show and they really be going at it ( laughing nervously)
K: alright girl you'll have to tell me about it another time. Let me go wake this man up because I leave in a few hours
C: aww so soon!
K: yea girl I gotta get back to work myself and y'all start back filming soon so I know you guys need to focus
C: yea you're right

Khadeen and I wrapped up our conversation with laughs and giggles. When she turnt to the stairs Devale met her. She explained to him that she was just on the way to wake him. I greeted Devale as if nothing had even happened the night before . While him and Khadeen were having their little couple moment I continued to clean around them. Devale kept throwing subliminal messages at me while she was explaining her next couple of weeks. I could tell he was uninterested in everything she was babbling about. I finished cleaning what I was gonna clean for that day I told them I was gonna go upstairs and take a shower to get ready for the day. Khadeen suggested that we all go somewhere for lunch before she left. Personally I didn't like the idea because the thought of me third wheeling made me gag, but at last I surrendered to the thought . So upstairs I went to get ready.

Devale's Pov

Great! I thought to myself, when khadeen introduced the oso perfect idea for us all the go out before she left. A part of me was glad she was leaving but the other was sad because hey she is still my wife and I still love her partially I guess. After while everyone was ready. Me and Khadeen went outside to load her things in the car. I was almost done loading the things in the car getting ready to close the trunk and Crystal came walking out the house. She smelled good , she looked good , and she was just beautiful. She was wearing a black jumpsuit that fit her body perfectly with a jean jacket and her hair in curls like I like it. I complemented her and to contain myself i quickly go into the car.
Everything went great at the restaurant aside from the tension and animosity between Crystal and Khadeen. It seemed like the little things Kay would do were beginning to annoy Crystal and to be honest she wasn't the only one. Afterwards it was time to drop Kay off at the airport. We said our goodbyes and we parted ways.

One week later....

We were back to work. Being on set with Crystal was different our dynamic on set was stronger. We were able to perform at our best selves. Our energy with the crew and the cast-mates it was unmatched. I guess we were trying to overcompensate for the fact of what we were hiding. Although we were able to perform great on set it was a struggle for me to keep my hands off of Crystal after scenes. Especially the hot and heavy ones. But at last I was able to hold myself together. We were wrapping up our last scenes for the season and the cast wanted to go out to celebrate the hard work we had done. After my last scene I ran over to Crystal's dressing room for a quick chat.

Dialogue:
Knock knock knock
C: come in
D: yoooo
C: heyyy you
D: wassup beautiful ( leaning down to kiss Crystal)
C: alright that's enough ( interrupting their moment) we can't do too much remember we are at work
D: you right but listen are you going to dinner with the cast tonight
C: I mean I want to but ....
D: but what
C: I heard it's like a lounge bar type situation and if my song comes on I don't know
D: you gone throw that ass on me (laughing)
C: see you play too much but we'll see ( staring seductively)
D: you keep looking at me like that we gone have problems
C: I like to solve problems
D: okay keep playing
C: okay but seriously do you wanna go
D: I mean yea why not have fun we earned it
C: I guess you're right but don't be all up on me seriously
D: girl don't nobody want you
C: oh
D: nah I'm just playin you know I want you
C: real bad

Crystal's Pov

We left the studio around 7 and dinner was planned for 8:30. Me and Devale headed to my house to freshen up then we were off to the dinner. We arrived a little late the rest of the cast had already got us a table/section. Coincidentally there were two seats left and they were right beside each other. I could already tell this night was gonna be hard. The vibes were great everyone was drinking and having fun. Shots were being taken and ass was being thrown. Especially from my Co star Kj I could tell she can't hold her liquor. One particular song came on and she dragged me to the dance floor with her. Devale was watching from afar gawking at me. The night went on and we were having a time. I can't lie I was a little drunk all I could do was laugh. Devale wasn't making the situation better either he kept whispering things in my ear that were nasty and funny at the same time. Devale pulled me close and whispered in my ear as he was talking I felt a light flash on us immediately I got nervous.

Authors note ~
Do y'all think they got caught?
How do you think the night will end?
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. 🥰