Club

Description- When BVB is going clubbing after their win against Chelsea in the champions league and y/n catches Jude's eye.(y/n and Jude are not dating)

Jude's pov

"Yoooo Jude" Raphaël said to me stumbling a bit walking into the vip area of the club as he dapped me up. "Hey bro" I replied laughing. I got up and went over to the security guards asking for them to get me another drink. He soon left to the bar. I sat back down next to Gio ,"Hey bro are you gonna dance with any of these girls?" Gio asked me pointing at the soirée of girls that were dancing around us. "Probs not to be fair" I replied to his question, "are you?" I now questioned him. "I don't know" he said back laughing a little. For some reason there were a load of girls just dancing with the boys which I honestly thought was kinda weird but hey whatever floats your boat. The security guard came back with my drink. I thanked him and sat back down on the couch with a few of the boys starting new conversations.

Y/ns pov - text message

Hanna❤️- are you going to go out tonight cause a few of the girls are wondering

Y/n-will I? Like I mean how many of yous are going out ?

Hanna❤️- I think a few of us anyways like I know that Jessie and Shauna are definitely going out

Y/n- well then I might

Hanna❤️- plus it's your birthdayyyy have some fun tonight

Y/n- ok you convinced me hanna

Hanna❤️- yayyy I'll pick you up at like 9:30 ok so get ready quickly

Y/n- ok I'll see you then :) love ya

Hanna❤️- love you forever gal xx

Ok I have about an hour and a half to get ready so I need to start now because I takes me a long time to do my makeup and hair. Today was my 19th birthday and I wanted to celebrate but I didn't have any plans until hanna texted me. I was looking forward to tonight, I feel like it's gonna be a lot of fun which is what I need after my stressful semester on collage.

I was done my makeup and I finished straightening my hair now the only thing left was to find an outfit. I walked over to my closet and scanned over my going out cloths. I decided on this 2 piece.

Once I put it on I looked in the mirror admiring how I looked

Once I put it on I looked in the mirror admiring how I looked. I looked over at my phone that was on charge and I saw that it was 9:34. She was late like usual. I just laughed and retouched my make up and hair.

Hanna❤️- I'm outside x

Y/n- ok I'm coming one min x
Read 9:36

I walked out of my flat and to the car park. I saw hannas car and walked over with a smile. I got in the back as I saw that Jessie was in the front. "Girl you look so hot" shauna said to me looking across the back seat at me. "Thank you Shauna you look gorgeous too" I replied smiling at her. Hanna started blaring the music as she drove to the club. I honestly had no idea where we were going. I have only lived in Dortmund for a few months so I don't really know my way. I was scrolling on instagram until I came across Jude Bellinghams story