Cg!Stolas Little!Blitzo

Summary:

Request by: Hell0Immissesnezbi0t on Wattpad. Hope you like it ❤️

Blitzø and Stolas had spent the night together- as per usual on the full moon.

Stolas mostly kept on his side, Blitzø on his. They loved cuddling, but Blitzø has a habit of kicking Stolas in his sleep, the owl assumed it was his protective instincts. He's so used to being alone after all, him suddenly feeling another person near might've freaked him out a little.

Stolas was sleeping soundly when he suddenly heard sniffling. "Blitzy?"

Blitzø was crying about something, tears were looting down his boyfriend's face as he sobbed.

Stolas head snapped up. "Oh Blitzy. Did someone have a bad dream?" He asks.

Blitzø nods, his breathing was unsteady as he gasped for air. "Daddy?" He asked. "Daddy?" He called again.

Stolas reached out a hand to pet his boyfriend gently. "Blitzy? Baby please calm down. I'm right here. Daddy's right here." Stolas promises, he moves Blitzø to sit on his lap, and the Imp quickly clinged onto him.

Blitzø's tears start to subside as Stolas coached him through the four second breathing technique. "Deep breath in....out....in....and out. That's my good Blitzy." Stolas praised.

Blitzø's breathing was finally back to normal.

"That's better," Stolas says. He grabs a tissue from his bedside table and starts to help Blitzø clean his face. "Now then, why don't you tell daddy all about your bad dream?" He asks.

Blitzø sniffs. "Dream?" Blitzø asks, sounding scared. "uhm. I don't wan' say." He explains.

"Awe, well that's all right. I just want to remind you that it was in fact just a dream, dear. No one and nothing is going to hurt you." Stolas says.

"Wha' bout' you?" Blitzø asks.

"Nothing and no one is going to hurt me either. We are both very safe here. Alright?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods. "Mkay."

"How about I make you some milk Blitzy? We've got some almond milk and chocolate?" He suggested.

Blitzø shakes his head speedily. "Yeah! And cinnamon?" Blitzø asks.

Stolas pretends to think about it. "Well...I suppose I could do that." Stolas says.

Blitzø's tail perks up happily like a cat.

Stolas smiles at the Imp as he sets him down on the bed so he can get up to get the milk.

"No!" Blitzø shouts, grabbing Stolas's hand.

"Blitzy, I'm just going to make you your milk, I'll be right back."

"Don't go." Blitzø whined, grabbing his wrist with his other hand aswell.

"Don't you want milk?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Then you have to let me go, darling." Stolas explains.

"No." Blitzø refuses, tail now angrily swishing from side to side.

"Blitzy darling, you're being difficult again. Do you want me to make you some milk or for me to stay with you?" Stolas asks.

"Yes." Blitzø answers, he knows he's being difficult, but he doesn't care.

Stolas sighs, shaking his head. "Alright, have it your way, Blitzy." Stolas scoops up the little Imp and carries him to the kitchen.

Blitzø struggled against him a little, but he was too tired to really fight him. Instead Blitzø pouted as his tail continued to sway back and forth in annoyance.

"I know you don't like being held, Blitzy. But it was either this or leave you upstairs. You know how clumsy you can be when little.

Blitzø huffed. "Not clumsy."

Stolas couldn't contain his admiration and cooed at the little Imp as he set him down on the kitchen floor. "Whatever you say, baby." Stolas says.

Stolas gets the milk and the chocolate and mixes it well. He has tried to get Blitzø to drink warm milk but the little Imp despised it. Apparently milk had to be cold no matter the flavor. Stolas added a sprinkle of cinnamon and handed it to the happy little Imp.

"What do we say, blitzy?" Stolas asks.

"Thanks." Blitzø says, bringing the sippy cup to his mouth.

"You're very welcome, Blitzy." Stolas says, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head. "Let's get you back to bed little one." He picks up his little gremlin and takes him back to bed.

Blitzø clinged close to Stolas and refused to let him go. Stolas petted him gently until he fell asleep.