Coloring!! CG!Stolas Little!Blitzø

Prompt: Blitzø is too enthralled with what he's doing that he keeps putting off a bathroom break.

Request from: Anonymous.

Notes:

Warning: Crying, wetting, lmk if I should add

Blitzø was hyper fixated on what he was doing, no one could bother him, no one can distract him!

He was currently drawing ponys from his favorite show, they weren't perfect in detail, but he did no worse than he did when he was big.

It was important, he had to make it just right!

"Blitzy," Stolas, his caregiver says suddenly. "I know you're working on something, darling. But, I think you should take a break. You haven't used the bathroom since you got here, nor have you eaten."

Blitzø grabbed the page shook his head as if he thought Stolas would steal it or something. "No, I'm okay. I wanna finish." He says.

"It'll still be here when you get back, I promise." Stolas says.

"No." Blitzø insists. "I don't need to."

Stolas sighs in defeat. "Alright, then."

After a while, Stolas had tried again, but to no avail. Every ten to fifteen minutes, he'd check on Blitzø but he refused to move.

Stolas was a little worried about Blitzø, but he knows there was no stopping the imp when he was focused. So, he decided to just let him continue his coloring until he's done.

After a couple hours of Blitzø just siting in the living room coloring, he suddenly felt a dampness between his legs.

Blitzø gasped he didn't even realize he needed to go until it happened...

Oh no oh no! What was Stolas gonna say? He made a mess! He had to hide! Blitzø crawled behind the couch, hoping Stolas just wouldn't find him. (He's 2, that's literally the best idea he can come up with.)

"Blitzy Darling, how are y- Blitzy?" Stolas realized that Blitzø was no longer coloring, but there was a wet spot on the carpet where he was previously sitting.

"Blitzy?" He called again, it didn't take a genius to figure out what must have happened. The poor Imp was probably embarrassed.

He heard a soft sniff from behind the couch and so he looked to see the little one curled up as far as he could get, crying quietly.

"Blitzy, there you are." He says. "Are you alright?"

Blitzø hid his face in his knees, refusing to answer.

"Did you have an accident, Blitzy?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø only cried more, he was too embarrassed and didn't want to admit it out loud.

"You don't have to be embarrassed, love. Accidents happen; it's quite normal, especially for little ones." Stolas says. "Please come out, we can get you all cleaned up and in some nice clean clothes. How does that sound?" The caregiver asks.

"No mad?" Blitzø asks.

"Of course not, dear. It was just an accident, there's no harm done." Stolas says. "Let's get you cleaned up.

Blitzø agrees and crawls over to Stolas who hugs him until he stopped crying. "There, there, darling. You're alright."

Blitzø hugged Stolas back, feeling safe in his arms. The tears slowed down, and eventually stopped.

"You ready to take a bath now, Blitzy?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods.

"Come on, then." The two of them walked together to the bathroom where Stolas helped him get cleaned.

Afterwards, when Blitzø was clean, dry, and dressed again, Stolas wrapped Blitzø in a soft blanket and they snuggled on the couch for a few hours.

"Stowes?" Blitzø looked up at him.

"Yes, dear?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø got off Stolas's lap and grabbed the picture he was working on; It was of him and Stolas together surrounded by different colored horses and hearts. "I made'ed it for you."

"Is this what you were working so hard on?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods. "Mhm."

Stolas kisses the tiny imp's head. "Thank you, Blitzy. I love it. It's absolutely beautiful."