incorrect quotes (most from my orchestra theyre unhinged istg)

My orchestra is different so most of these are quotes from them (I'll say if they are)

Noel Sat in the choir room talking to Constance.

"Oh my god! Look at my new lockscreen!"
Noel said, turning his phone off, then on to show Constance his lockscreen. It was a picture of Mischa with a Snapchat filter on and hearts around the screen.

Penny looked over to see the lockscreen, and yelled before making the whole choir laugh uncontrollably;

"OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A POTATO"
(From my orchestra. It was from across the room lmfao)
(Her bf did in fact look like a potato)

"Okay everyone! You all did GREAT at the Christmas concert last thursday! What do you guys want in favour of-"
Father Markus said, before getting cut off by the entire choir.

"MC FLURRIES"
They all yelled simultaneously.

*weeks later*

"Guys, I'm sorry but the school wouldn't let us get oreo mc flurries."
Father Markus said. The entire class of six people grasped aggressively.

"Why? Is stupid"
Mischa said, gaining nodds from the rest of the choir.

"They said it was because it wasn't fair to other students"
He said, holding back laughter.

"So? they didn't sign up"
Rickys AAC device said.

(Again, from my orchestra. I'm still mad at my principal bc of it. Like okay and? I want my damn mc fluries- it's also a hate crime bc all of us are gay)

"Ophelia this room is a mess! I've asked you to clean it a million times because Mischa's cousin is coming over. We're you born in a barn?!"
Noel said, not angry, yet not happy. Ophelia looked at him, stood up and patted his shoulder;

"I don't know. I'm adopted"
and walked away, causing Noel to laugh.

"Dad....I got my test back today"
Ophelia said while taking her bag and setting it on a chair, pulling a few peices of paper draped together from her bag. She handed the paper to Mischa, who looked at it while drinking whiskey.
Noel stood up from loading the dishwasher, closing it and leaning against it and standing beside Mischa. He ready the notes on the test, seeing her grades.

"A 52? Damn"
Noel said, laughing, taking a sip of Mischa's whiskey. Mischa looked at him with extended theatrics.

"......sorry"
Ophelia said, walking to her room. Noel stopped her, tapping and holding her shoulder.

"It's okay to not get perfect, Ophelia."
Noel said, smiling. Mischa butted in;

"And on bright side, you pass!"
Mischa said with broken English as Ophelia smiled.

*Ophelia listening to Will Wood*
"Imagine if protagonists just died in the first scene?"
She sang along quietly. Noel and Mischa looked at each other...

THE END BC MY MOTIVATION IS SLIPPING LIKE MY GRADES I GOT A 50 ON MY LAST THREE TESTS LMAO CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP 😍