Ophelia being a badass 😍

TW: Mentions of violence and pedophelia ?

Noel Sat on his couch at home with Mischa. Noel wore a loose band t-shirt (probably Mischa's) and a pair of grey sweatpants with unkept, messy hair. They were watching Heathers, but Mischa for bored after Beautiful.
He layed upside down with his feet in the wall.

"This is fucking stupid"
He said, pointing at the tv. Noel rolled his eyes.

"No, it's good. You see, this girl falls inlove with some dude and breaks into his house and fucked him, then the guy 'accidentally ' murdered those two, and the red one. Then he tries to blow up the school and in a fucking masterpiece of a song breaks into her house to take her to the prep rally but she fakes suicide to get away from him and meets him in the boiler room and shoots him after telling about his dead mom"
Noel said, waving his arms in the air. Mischa's eyes followed his hands as Noel talked, Mischa laughing.

Noel crosses his arms and laughed.

"Well your favourite musical is about American history. Let me have this"
Noel said as Mischa Sat up.

"Well mine isn't a mean girls copy"
Mischa said, walking to the kitchen to get some water.

Noel followed him and pointed out all the differences between Heathers and Mean Girls until he got a call from Ophelia's school.

He picked up, pressing the phone to his ear and stepping out of the room.

"Hello Noel, um this is Ms. Starmen from Uranium Public Secendary School, and your daughter Ophelia got into a fight at lunch today. Can you come pick her up?"
The Secretary said. ( Why do they say the schools full name like ??)

"Did she win?"
Noel aksed. Mischa stood beside him and listened as Noel put it on speaker.

"We do not condone violence compared to victory. But yes, technically she did"
She said, Noel and Mischa laughing.

"We'll be there in 20"
Mischa said, downing a bottle of water.

*timeskip to the school*

The two walked into the schools office to see Ophelia playing in her phone with a black eye and brused lip.

The principal called them into the office. The three of them Sat in the principals office, listening as the principal talked about Ophelia's punishments.

After around 20 minutes the three of them left. They stood in the parking lot, Mischa behind Noel as he scolded Ophelia.

"Look, Ophelia, I get it he was being a duck but that doesn't give you the right to break his rist! You are grounded for the rest of the month and you are not leaving the house except going to school."
He said. Mischa was behind him, mocking his every move to make Ophelia laugh.

She smiled, concealing a laugh as Noel whipped around. Mischa quickly out his hands behind his back and looked angry.

"Yeah- what Noel said"
Mischa said, crossing his arms. Noel glared at him for a second, then went back to scolding Ophelia.

"Why do you think you can just hurt people? The second you turn 18 you'll get charged for assault!-"
Noel said as Ophelia laughed at Mischa, who was still mocking him.
Noel sighed.

"Mischa, I know what you're doing. Stop."
Noel said. Mischa stepped beside him and stood.

"Ophelia, you're a good kid you are, but I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason she kicked his ass!"
Mischa said, turning to Noel.

"Was there?"
He asked, calming down.

"Can we get in the car first? I'm like freezing my dick off"
Ophelia said, pointing too the car. The all got in and started driving home.

"Okay. Why did you break your English teacher's rist, Ophelia?"
Noel said.

"He was being a dick...and borderline pedophelic"
She said, her words getting softer as she went on. Noel heard what she said, and looked at Mischa.

"He was what"
Mischa said, anger plastered all over him.

"He was being pedophelic? He touched my ass and followed me into the bathroom. Twice. The second time he tried to touch me so I broke his wrist before the even got the chance"
She said. Mischa swelled up with anger, along with Noel.

"Я збираюся вбити його дупу"
(I'm going to kill his ass)
Mischa said, Crossing his arms.

Regret swollowed Ophelia.
"U-um maybe calm down- a little bit-"
She said.

"No! Neither of us are gonna calm down. This dickwad tried to touch MY daughter?! Honey I am so proud of you - but we are going back to that school and telling the principal everything"
Noel said, turning the car around and probably speeding to the school.

They got there, Mischa and Noel walking up to the school p, fuming with anger.

They went to the principals office, Ophelia standing behind them, almost ashamed she told them.

"There's nothing we can do sir- he's the only one who will take the job- my hands at tied-"
She said, Mischa looking like he was going to explode.

"You're hands are tied my ass! You are a fucking terrible person. You'd stand by and watch fucking KIDSZ GET HAREASSED BY SOMEONE DOUBLE MY AGE AND LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT?!"

Noel said as Mischa yelled in Ukranian.

"Vous préférez vous asseoir et regarder les petites filles perdre leur innocence à un vieux creep?! Qu’est-ce qu’il va de mal avec toi !?"
Noel said. The thing with Noel and Mischa is that you knew when they were incredibly angry or incredibly horny because of the language they speak in.

It's a strange occurrence.

I'm the end, they used the teacher and he went to jail bc rapists should rot in hell

Bye 😋