Momnique and friends

Noel and Mischa drove to Ophelia's elementary school. It was Mischa's turn to pick a song, and since there is a strict 'i love you misch but the raps stay in YouTube and not in my car' rule, Mischa naturally chose Limp Bizkit.

Noel laughed, watching at Mischa danced and sang every word to Break Stuff. Noel and Mischa were going to the school to pick up Ophelia and drop her off at Karly's house. They were doing a tradition they'd done since freshman year of high school, their monthly slumber party with everyone at Connie's house.
Now that Constance was an adult and lived with Penny and Ricky, they didn't meet up at her parents house, they'd meet up at the Blackwood Cafe that Constance helped run, juggling it with her fame.
They got to the parking lot and went to the loop where they waited for Ophelia. She walked with Karly until an saw her dads, running up and jumping on Noel. He held her, asking how her day was.

"We had a math test. It was really hard and I felt like I needed to punch mrs. J"
She said, punching the air. Noel laughed, cautioning her not to do that.

"I did that! I got suspended for a week, but hey, no school!"
Mischa said, laughing. Noel laughed with him, once more cautioning his daughter.

They got back in Noel's car, Break Stuff blasting. Mischa quickly turned down the radio.

"Papa, what does fuck mean?"
She asked Mischa. He panicked, and just ended up blurting out;

"something you are only allowed to say when your really angry"
He said, frantically as Noel laughed to himself.

"Oh. Then I'm really fucking mad at my math teacher"
She said innocently, Noel and Mischa laughing.

Soon enough, they got to Ocean's house where she was saying bye to her husband. Ocean carried a bag with her, running down the steps.

"Hey guys"
She said, getting in the back seat of Noel's car.

Mischa plugged his phone back into the car, playing Limp Bizkit again.

"OH MY GOD. PrOfAnItY?!!"
Ocean said, mocking herself. Noel laughed, driving to Constance's house. They got in the driveway, Mischa jumping out and running up to Constance.

"CONNIE!!!!"
Mischa yelled, hugging Constance as she laughed. They always after as if it was their first time meeting in a decade, and honestly it was really amusing.

Noel and Ocean got out of the car, both walking to Mischa and Constance.

"Noel I bought one of your depressing movies! We can watch it tonight, it sounds really good!"
Constance said, handing Noel the movie.
It was the most depressing movie Noel watched.

"Yeah Misch can't handle it"
Noel said. Mischa looked at him with extended theatrics, looking offended.

"I can handle ANY movie"
Mischa said. Noel shook his head and laughed.

"He can't trust me. He cried watching hamilton. Twice"
Noel said as Constance and Ocean held back laughter.

"I WAS DRUNK!! you don't let anything go"
Mischa said, crossing his arms. The two girls broke out laughing, Ricky rolling over to them with Penny.

"Hi guys!"
Penny said as Ricky waved.

They got settled in at Constance's, all of them were in the kitchen trying to bake Cupcakes.

Mischa ended up getting flour all over him, Noel got an egg thrown at him (by Ocean), Ocean had cooking oil all over her shirt, Ricky managed to drop a carton of eggs on the ground, Penny had frosting on her, and somehow Constance made it out clean.
They all laughed with each other until the oven timer went off, Constance getting them out.
They waited for them to cool so they could decorate them, Mischa and Noel got into an argument.