thirty-five.

Okay guys, this is the last chapter before the epilogue. I wanna say thank you for the continuous support all of you have given me. I know for the OG's , this piece of work was different from a lot of my other ones. Not even Rosalie was this intense considering I was younger when I wrote them. Thank you for constantly commenting and giving me your insights. I love to write for you guys, especially my 18 and up crowd. There's not a lot of adult fiction with representation and I try to make it up to the black community as much as possible. To us 🥂. I will be keeping you guys updated on whether or not I'll be publishing the edited version of this book on Amazon. What I do know is that HER HELPING HAND will be remade and posted on Amazon for purchase as an E-book and as a hard copy. I will make my Prices as reasonable as I can especially for the youngins on here lol. I used to be that age too buying 50 shades of grey and all of that nasty stuff.

Thank you. I love all of you - mama bear 🐻

"Mm, baby I have to get ready for work.." Aya moaned as Shaq kissed her neck. It's been almost two months since everything went down at Anika's house. Aya still hasn't spoken to her father, but her and Shaq have been in utter bliss. Aya decided it was time to start seeing a therapist, sitting in on Shaq's sessions which they were more than happy to share with her. She opened up about a lot of things and has been making progress.

Dr Sudan wasn't surprised to hear about Aya's psychopathy. He explained that it was common for people like Shaq and Aya to gravitate toward each other, but it was extremely rare for it to have a healthy outcome which made the couple even more determined to make it work. They've been learning how to set healthy boundaries with each other, Aya deciding to turn her guest bedroom into a 'they-cave' for Shaq since they were getting married so they can have their own space. They've only been together for such a short time and the therapist suggested that they try to date even in their marriage to get to know each other better.

Shaq has been working on figuring out their gender-identity after deciding it was time to let go of the persona that Anika created for them. They've been talking it out with Dr. Sudan during their private sessions without Aya, the doctor suggesting that they try new things that they feel will help them figure things out whether it was during sex, or even a change of hair style and clothes. Shaq started with their pronouns, deciding to go by they instead of him. When they told Aya, Aya bursted into tears while hugging them and making sure they felt all the support that she had for them.

My little theybee'.

They started experimenting during sex, Shaq putting their pride aside and asking Aya to try different things on them which they both started to love. It started off with anal play with Shaq being the bottom, which turned into outright pegging that Aya loved to do for Shaq. They both enjoyed each other receiving pleasure which made things more intense for them.

Today made it one day until their wedding, it being at the court-house considering they didn't want to have a big 'shin dig' as Aya called it. They were going to make it official and catch a plane to their resort that Aya picked out for them. She knew Shaq never experienced luxury and vacations, and she wanted to make it special for them. She couldn't wait to see their excitement once they reached the island.

"I know, but I'm sure you can be late, right?" Shaq whispered as they kissed Aya's lips softly. Aya moaned, Shaq kissing down her body and sucking on her breasts. She gasped, holding their head to her chest as they suckled, nibbling softly as their fingers ran through her folds.

"Yes..I can.." Aya moaned loudly as Shaq slipped inside of her, both of their lips parted as they pushed all the way inside until they hit her spot causing her to arch her back. She kissed their chest, taking their nipple into her mouth and sucking on it causing them to gasp as they pulsated inside of her.