three.

Sonia in the MM.

Comments please ! Xx

Tw: ED.

Aya's eyes were everywhere, looking around the small restaurant that was underground a convenience store. It was crowded, the chatter overwhelming her completely. The three men talked, Sonia laughing and slapping Jamal's shoulder while the other two women laughed along. Shaq watched as Aya fidgeted uncomfortably, rolling their eyes.

"What's wrong with ya girl?" Jamal asked Sonia as he nodded toward her. Aya looked over, all of the women and men they were with eyeing her with an attitude except for Sonia who came to her defense.

"Leave my girl alone. She's not used to this. She's from the subs."

"Sidity-ass." Shaq chuckled with a scoff, causing Aya to suck her teeth and roll her eyes, shifting slightly as their hand started to rub up and down her thigh.

"Right. We can see it all over her face." One of the girls stated as she eyed Aya with a turned up lip and narrowed eyes.

"I am not sidity. Just because I act a certain way doesn't mean you need to take it personally. It's just how I am. I don't think I'm higher than anyone else here, so if that's how you feel then that's something you need to deal with." Aya responded confidently, moving over slightly causing Shaq's hand to fall from her thigh.

"I know that's right. Leave my baby alone. What's your names anyway?" Sonia asked. One of the girls kept their eyes on Aya causing her to look away with her eyebrows pressed together in a frown.

"Morgan."

"Sierra." Sierra was still glaring at Aya as she responded to Sonia. Sonia noticed, Aya's eyes glued to the ground causing Sonia to bite her lip nervously.

"Aya knows how to do hair if y'all are interested. She installed my frontal."

"No thanks. Don't need no bougie bitch ruining my shit because of envy." Sierra scoffed causing Aya to laugh humorlessly while her glossy eyes met the angry woman's. The other two men laughed, Jamal keeping quiet as he saw Sonia's face drop. Shaq just stayed quiet, shaking their head while shooting Sierra a look.

"Sierra chill." Morgan stated as she looked at Aya apologetically. She knew Sierra could come off as aggressive, but Aya was being targeted for something out of her control.

"You can do my braids?" Shaq suddenly asked, causing Aya to look at them with a slight nod. Shaq smirked, pulling out their phone and handing it to Aya.

"Oh you're not getting my number. Absolutely not. You can dm me on Instagram like everyone else." Aya scoffed playfully causing Shaq to suck their teeth before nodding.

"This the most Shaq talked in one day. That's crazy. You sucked his dick already?" Sierra asked. Aya balled her hands in fists, Shaq sucking their teeth while glaring at Sierra.

"You know what, clearly this was a mistake. Sonia, I'm going home okay? Text me when you're home babe." Aya stated shakily as she stood up. She was too old to be having such conflict for being how she was. Just because she didn't speak Ebonics or carried herself a certain way didn't mean she was egregious or any less black than she was.

"You always fùcking do this." Morgan hissed at the green haired woman.

"I'll go with you." Sonia stated as she stood up.

"Don't leave." The voice caused Aya to looked down at Shaq who just stared up at her with soft eyes. She looked over at Sierra who was eyeing Aya's purse with angry eyes before looking down at Shaq again.

"One more comment and I'm going home." Aya stated harshly before sitting back down in her seat. Shaq placed their hand on her thigh, her body breaking into goosebumps as she stared down at her phone.

"Apologize. Now." Shaq demanded with a hard voice as they stared at their friend who just glared at the table.

"Sorry. I'm not used to bitches like you being around." Sierra grumbled, her boyfriend rubbing her arm as he stared down at her. Aya sighed, clearing her throat and looking at Sonia who was too busy talking to Jamal. She felt more alone than ever. She felt as if she couldn't fit in anywhere she went which is why she didn't go out or date. She was either too much for people or too little and she was tired of it.

Her phone buzzed and she clicked on the Instagram message, rolling her eyes as her cheeks heated up before rolling her eyes and looking at Shaq who just smirked while staring down at her with dark eyes.

'Hey sexy. I need my hair braided. Tonight? I'll pay you with a little more than money.' gangstaqing87

'Not interested' - ayabaexx

'Then why them cheeks so red?' - gangstaqing87.

Aya blushed harder as she stared down at her phone, the large hand on her thigh slowly creeping up to the place that ached for more contact. It's been so long since she's been touched, she almost forgot what it felt like.

'Yeah..let me see how far that blush goes, ma.' - gangstaquing87.

Aya cleared her throat, smiling at the waitress that handed them menus while her heart beat escalated rapidly. She crossed her legs, Shaq's hand sliding off her thigh as she grazed the menu.

"I already know what I want." Shaq stated swiftly as their hand swiped Aya's thigh again causing her to nearly jump out of her skin. Shaq ordered their orange chicken, everyone else ordering chicken wings with many different sauces.

"Can I have..the general tso's tofu and steamed veggies on the side? Oh, and dim sum." Aya ordered as she grinned at the waitress who nodded. She heard a scoff and looked over to see everyone except Sonia staring at her with disgust.

"What?" Aya asked.

"You too good for chicken or something? You one of them vegans?" Sierra asked.

"No, she is not. She's just strict with herself, that's all." Sonia defended before Aya could respond. She smiled at her friend appreciatively who winked while squeezing her hand under the table.

"That's how you keep that figure? You better teach me, shit.." Morgan stated causing the table to chuckle except for Sierra who just rolled her eyes.

"I don't see a thing wrong with you. It's just how I am with myself." Aya breathed while picking at the skin of her wrist under the table. She felt a hand slowly pull her fingers away from her now red skin and looked over at Shaq who just shook their head.

Everyone continued their conversations with each other, Aya's thoughts racing as she suddenly felt sick. She wanted to go home and pick out every one of her flaws in front of the mirror, but instead blushing with a quiet gasp at the next message she received.

'Ain't shit wrong with you. Stop looking all sad and let me lick that pùssy.' - gangstaqing87