7

It was that time already, parent teacher conference. I sighed as I finished doing my light makeup. Thats when I heard a knock at the door.

I walked down and opened it revealing a very tall blonde male stood staring at me with a wide smile.

"Hey, uh. I was just walking to the school and thought I'd see if you were home, do you maybe wanna walk there together?" Rosinante asked. I paused for a moment.

"Oh uhm yeah just... I need to.. get changed, here come in I won't be long" I spoke opening the door further to allow the blondes entry.

Which didn't go as planned, somehow he managed to trip over the lip where the floor met the door, all I saw was this tall man coming down like a sky scraper. His face said it all...

I squeaked alittle, as he fell ontop of me taking me down with him, he quickly placed his arms either side of my head to hold himself up and make sure he didn't crush me with his body weight. "Im sorry" he babbled out quickly nervous.

"Its okay..." I managed to squeek out, he looked at me, then at the position we found ourselves in..

...

..

.

Rosinantes face grew red as he quickly tried to move off of me, my face joining just as red. He stood up as fast as he could offering me his hand. I was hesitant to take it, this guy was clumsy after all for all I know hed end up falling down again.

But I placed my hand in is and took a deep breath as he pulled me up, no issues. I looked at the man, his eyes darting anywhere but at me. Until he glanced over, our eyes meeting. For that moment everything around us fell silent, like nothing else in the world mattered.

I quickly snapped out of it, "are you alright?" I asked him, he sighed "yeah im fine.. are you?" He inquired.

"Oh YEAH...YEP... im good... all good over here, oh no your knee is bleeding" I awkwardly spoke until I saw his knee, I grew concerned. He was wearing white trousers.

"Oh yeah, don't worry" he said.

"Rosi... white trousers? Youre a complete clutz and you chose to wear white trousers?" I questioned, the blonde chuckled.

"I like them.." he replied happily, I sighed and walked him into the living room, he sat down then i walked to the kitchen grabbing my med kit and going back over to him.

I got on my knees and began lifting up his trousers leg, a blush swept his face as he watched.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I looked at him then back at his leg. "Patching you up, I've never known anyone to be so clumsy... its... cute...." I lost my train of thought.

Rosi laughed quietly. "Its concerning!!" I quickly corrected myself, I wiped up the graze and placed a plaster over the wound. Rolling his trousers back down.

"Thanks.." he spoke softly, I looked up and him and returned said smile. "I could do with having you around all the time. To patch me up" he said with a warm glint in his eyes.

I blushed alittle at his comment but brushed it off and stood up. "I uh.. better go get changed, you just wait here. And don't do anything." I said as I awkwardly walked away, his eyes watching me as I did so.

Once out of his veiw I walked upstairs and shakily got changed... this feeling washing over me...I didnt wanna admit it... none of it..

I sighed as I put my skirt on, buttoning the side. That blonde idiot...

I walked down stairs and stood at the doorway staring at the male.

"Hey, im ready to go" I said offering a gently smile, the man stood up and walked over, "alright then".

He grabbed my keys off of the table and opened the door for me to exit, locking the door behind us he passed me my keys.

I was in awe... this man... was wonderful...

..

We walked and talked all the way to the school gates, and then... bellemere spotted us.

"Y/n!!! Rosinante!!! Over here!!!" She called staring at us with her mischievous grin, she stood there like a true strong woman, intimidating me..

"Hey belle" I said as I aproached her, rosinante just behind. "You two are alittle late, what were you up to?" She asked, now normally I'd be fine with her asking. But her tone was just... so suggestive. I could feel other parents judging us.

"I fell over and wounded my knee, y/n patched me up" Rosi commented as he placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him and sighed.

"Never met a more clumsy man in my life" I replied. Bellemere wasn't convinced, but when she was the males blood stained jeans she sighed.

"Yeah I swear I've seen him fall almost everyday on his way to school" she spoke alittle playful but serious.

"Hey zeff, comere, Zeff, Rosinante, Rosinante, Zeff" bellemere spoke.

"Hello" zeff said deeply, his rough voice and big build making him out like an intimidating man, but when you get to know him... yeah he is an intimidating man. But a nice once.

"Hi there" rosinante replied kindly offering his hand for the old man to shake. "This is the owner of the baratie restraunt well be visiting this weekend." Bellemere continued, she was coming to philos birthday meal.

"Oh really? Thats nice" Rosi said with a smile, his arm unconsciously wrapping around my shoulder holding me. I blushed alittle looking away to try compose myself...

Is he seriously so clumsy he just accidently flirts with me at this point. "Whoa is their something going on i don't know about" bellemere asked curiously, a smirk spreading on he features.

"Bellemere mind your own business" I commented alittle stern with the woman, she smiled softly. Rosinantes grip softened alittle but he didn't remove his arm from me.

He just chatted with Zeff for a while until it was time to go in.

Even when we started walking his arm didnt remove from me, he walked by my side all the way their. But I noticed when I saw his face, he was alittle nervous. I guess I was him comfort in all this. I mean he only just got custody of Law over a year ago, hes still really new to all this parenting stuff so I don't blame him for being anxious. I lifted my hand to his and gave it a gentle squeeze, he glanced at me and I offered him a reassuring smile.

"Its gonna be okay" I spoke softly, his eyes rested in mine and relaxed. A sweet smile spreading across his face. His nerves got the better of him.

"I hope so, Laws a troubled kid." He replied quietly. I sighed and pulled him to the side, his arm fell from my shoulder and I cupped his face for him to look at me. "I've told you before, you're doing great. I promise everything will be okay. If their is things that need work, don't feel you need to be perfect. No parent is perfect. We can get through this together" I comforted the male. A blush swept his features as he watched me.

Together...

"I.. i-i mean I'm always here to help if y-you need it..." I stuttered, my face tinting pink..

He sighed and smiled at me. "We can do it together" he spoke. He removed my hands from his face and pulled me along with him back to the others. "So do you wanna go on a date sometime?" He asked...

...

..

.

Oh my...

"I- well... yeah... I mean.. it would be nice... what about the kids..." I scrambled out not looking at the male, I was too flustered to do anything.

"Theyre responsible kids, im sure if we leave them alone for a few hours they will be fine." He replied. I hummed. "Yeah... okay then..."

...

A date...