pt 9

"w-what happened to him?" I looked up to Enji who was standing there with a look of utter disgust he ran forward and wrapped his arm's around Izu and picked him up and carried him to the bathroom he placed him down on the bench.

Enji's POV

I placed Izu on the bench i grabbed the first aid kit. I cleaned his wounds and gave him back to Hizashi and Shota I walked over to the door and opened it stopping then turning around and facing them "you better look after him because I swear if you don't I will find you" with that I turned around and closed the door walking out I walked out to the training grounds and started punching the wall and whilst screaming "FUCK!!!!" I stopped after three four hour's just because of pure exhaustion I walked inside and looked at them then wobbled sideways a little bit then walked up to my room I heard a knock on my door.

"come in" I mumbled into my pillow I heard the door open then close again I felt the bed sink I turn my head to look at them "what can I do for you Midnight?" she smiled down at me "what happened to your hand's Enji?" I looked down at my hands "nothing" she gave me a pointed look "that doesn't look like nothing Enji" I sat up looking at her "it's fine Midnight"

"no it is not Enji your bleeding and by the look's of it your knuckles and hand and wrist are broken" I looked at her in the eyes "I'm.fine. just leave I.T" "no I will not" she said I stood up and walked out of my room with her following me "Enji please go to Chio" "no I'm fine midnight my hand's don't hurt I don't hurt and I.AM.FINE got it?"  I walked off to the common room and went to the kitchen and to the sink and started washing the blood off my hand's Nezu walked into the Common room and I hid behind the counter.

"ENJI WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard him yelling "what? why do you need Enji?" I heard Snipe ask "because I know HOW he hurt His hand's" I heard Nezu say I watched as Snipe walked around the bench and picked me up placing me on the couch in front of Nezu "what do you want Nezu?" "I want to know why you thought that I would not find out how you broke your hand's and so many scratches" "OH JESUS CHRIST i PUNCHED A WALL FOR HOUR'S ON END IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED HEAR HM!?" I screamed at him not meaning to I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran out of the building.

Izu's POV

I walked out from around the corner and watched as Enji sprinted out I ran full force using my wing's to propel myself a little bit as well I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground I ended up sitting on his stomach pinning him to the ground. "What do you mean?"

Sorry this chapter is so short  darling's but I have had no motivation for it I'm sorry.

539 words