~4~

So i tell him "you little grape pervert go over those girls and say sorry if not you shadow will be the last thing you see" (it will all be izukus pov unless i say other whise) mineta scurried off to apolgize to the girls and izuku just sat at the back of the class watching aizawa teach "so today kids we will be learning abou-" i tuned his voice out as ik this all ready so i started making song lyrics i then look up to see aizawa infront of me reading the lyrics he then asked "izuku what do you think your doing?" In such a low voice so the class dosent hear him "making a song sensei~" aizawa went bright red when izuku said that he then went to the front of the class to say "SHUT IT PROBLEM CHILDREN WHEN THE BELL GOES EVERYONE EXEPCT FOR MIDORIYA LEAVES" "HAHAHA THE NERDS IN TROUBLE WHAT DID HE DO CRY TO MUCH" "Oi bakubro that wasnt manly dude" "tch sorry shitty hair"

Timeskip to after class everyone execpt for deku and aizawa have left
Aizawa p.o.v

"You needed me sensei~" said deku whilst he sat on top of one of the desks smirking i felf my pants tighten so i used my capture gear to bring him over to my desk to which he sqeaked in suprise.

Smut warning now

I pushed my lips to his licking his lip for entrance which he denied so i grabbed his ass making him gasp and with the small gap i shoved my tounge in and explored every part of his mouth when we pulled apart for air there was a string of sliva connecting us both he pulled such a cute face that i felt my pants tighten even more to which i asked "do i have your consent problem child" (consent is key folks) "h..huh?" "CONSENT YES OR NO" "yes" and with that i ripped off his skirt and my pants put three fingers infront of him and told him to suck and he did then when they were coated in slavia he pulled them out of deku mouth then stuck one in his ass and then a second and started thrusting them in and out and scicoring him and then i stuck the third finger in and curled them and he moaned so loud so i took my fingers out and he whimped till i stuck my dick in him he strated crying a little bit so i kissed him saying "im sorry my love but soon it will be nothing but pleasure" i pushed my dicked in a little more then stared thrusting in and out in and out slow and first then faster soon he was taking my whole dick and moaning lots and lots i bent down and started kising and sucking his neck looking for his sweet spot then he moaned particularly loudly so i bit and kissed there and was still pounding him i reached down and started stroking him whilst playing with one of his nipples in my other hand and sucking on the other i stood back up and and angled myself a little bit to the left and pounded there and he moaned really loudly and i knew i found his spot and i pounded it over and over and over again till he got really tight inside and i knew he was about to cum so i pounded even faster there and gave him a handjob at the same time he then came but i contiued as i hadnt yet i kept pounding him over and over agian then he came when he pulled out there was just a fountain of cum flowing from deku ass (smut over)
"Holy shit problem child your tight" "mmmm" said deku he then fell asleep 'how can someone be so dam cute' i thought as he dressed himself and deku 'hmmm i dont like what he is wearing he is taking my shirt' i then he took his shirt off and put it on deku it was massive on him he then took deku to the dorms and left his scarf on deku as he would look weird without a top but with a scarf on when he got ot the dorms he asked where dekus dorm is bitchmight replied with "dont know dont give a crap" aizawa deathstared him and took deku to his dorm and put deku down closed the door and left to go to the kitchen "ah fuck i forgot a shirt oh well" right as he said that bakugo walked down stairs smirking "oi old man wheres deku i need to 'SPEAK' with him also where tf is ur shirt" "simple izuku is in my dorm room asleep and wearing my shirt:)" (with you cum dripping out his ass) "tch why tf is he wearing your shirt" "because he got cold from wearing a short ass skirt and like no top and he fell asleep and no you cant 'SPEAK' with him as I already have" he says whilst smirking as bakugos face goes from anger to shock to horror to wtf face.

Hi my little ducklings how are you guys today and sorry if the smut part wasnt that good but i tryed anyways have a good day or night