chapter 2

Hi guys so here is the start of my book i hope you all will like it  banner on top of my page is made by Shanteena-

-------------------------------------------

ALEX POV:-

Being a billionaire at the age of 28 seems weird and impossible as I stand on the top of my office building the platinum corp world top organization for the shipping it seems a long journey of 4 years.taking a sip from my black coffee i looked out of my window observing the view.

'Has it been that long? ' i keep asking my self that question.Well I don't know it seems like yesterday when my father step down from his post as the CEO of this organization as I took over . Building this organization from the bottom of dept to the top of world and now its on the forbes top 10 organization it took a lot from me to do what i did when i did that but now it does not seem that bad hummm. I hummed a foreign beet taking last sip of my coffee disposing the cup.

*Knock knock*

'Mr William your meeting with the Asian corp is at 2 pm and the owner does seems desperate to see you this time, I guess you already have turned turn table again for him' said my secretary Anna

Leaning over my mahogany desk giving me a better view of her cleavage making me roll my eyes on her predictable behavior. Its her usual one. Trying to show more skin to get attention.

I really don't get it why does she not take this hint that im not interested in her like wtf.

i mean no offence she is hot with the 5.6 height and the perfect model figure and the blue eyes but she is not my type. Well maybe even if she and maybe someday she might get lucky but right now its a big turn off.

I would have fired her out of this place telling her to pack her cleavage and her cloths and would have kicked her plastic ass out a long ago if it was not for her working skills and qualification she was MBA in international business and finance and the most important factor is she is veru persuasive when it comes to work and that's what kept her here.

Getting back from my train of thoughts I dismissed her and locked my door behind her. I hate it when people just barge in my door without knocking. Like hell im a CEO not some middel class agent but i think i've been too lenient to them till now.

I let out a sigh and grabbed my phone from my coat pocket.

There is some personal business that need my attention first. I scrolled down my contact list and pressed dialed on the number after a decades my father picked up his phone.

'Son I thought you would never call." His voice was calm as always making me take in a calming breath too.

"I thought you forget about your old man and your mom' my dad said a faint layer of sarcasm lingering his voice.

'Dad how are you' ? I asked. I mean i dont want to be rude but the less you talk to your parents at my age the better. Cause the conversation always end up on the same topic. I think you know what i mean if your brain processing is not too slow. You know!!

"Well I am good so are you coming to the dinner tonight or do I need to make a appointment with your secretary to have dinner with my baby boy?" He asked my old man never stop calling me baby boy how embarising Right!! Ghhhhh

'Dad you for sure know that im not your baby boy anymore and yes I am coming but you need to make sure mom do not pick another of her friends daughter as my blind date this time or I wont be staying!' I told him more like silently pleaded. "I Just dont want the repeat of last time. I had my full of dating life that time and i dont think i will be needing more anytime soon." I hope he feel the same but someone try to tell this to my Precious Mother.

Its not true i do need my fill of women on daily or sometimes hourly bases but they are just for one night stand and no string attach thing, However what my mother wants is something im not ready to obey.

Not right now not ever . maybe in a million or so years i will give it some thoughts but at this moment NOT_ GONNA _ HAPPEN.

'Well son no promises but I will try. you know how your mother can be and if you want her to stop why don't you bring your girl or more over get married to some beautiful lady ? 'he asked .

See i told you too much talk leads to a conversation which i dont want to have. This "MARRIAGEconversation is one top of that list.

"Dad I am not interested in marriage and in relationship so lets not talk about it .i will see you tonight as the dinner bye dad." I said wanting no more discussion on marriage topic.

"Bye son and take care and please don't think that you can escape this marriage topic for long I see you tonight" he said i know he is giving me his knowing smile even though i cant see it.i can surly feel it. I roled my eyes and disconnected the call.

After putting my phone down I looked at the time on my office wall clock i groned it two PM now i have this meeting with Asian cop CEO now.

I opened the door comming face to face with Ana and she blushed stopping in middel of what looks like she was about to knock on my door. I raised my brow making her realize that her hand is still hanging in the mid air and she quickly pulled it down.

"Are the guest settel in my confrence room Ana?" I questioned getting her attention back which a minute ago was lingering on my body.

"Ye... Yee.. Yes sir they are here. Please proceed. I will meet you there in a minute with the paperwork." She stuttered and steped aside giving me a respectful nod and went in her cabin to get the paper work leaving me with knowledge that i can still make womens mute with just my presence.

I shook my head my taking my steps forward to my conference room.

Now I have to attend a meeting with the damsel in distress let get this over with then i have a long day planned anyways. ....................................

-------------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys please tell

And dont forget vote and comments

.