~I Will Always Be There For You :

Start from the beginning

RJ shrugged, "I don't know. It's gonna be a new experience. I'm a little scared, but excited also. I can't wait to get out of high school more than anything else, mostly. I'm tired of everybody there. Fortunately, you're gonna be there until the end or else I was going to hurt one or two people. But unfortunately, you won't come with me to UCLA." He finished with a sad voice.

Dorian looked down at his fingers, "I hope jail won't be too tough, but I know that it's not happy land out there."

RJ sighed and sat next to him, "I wish we succeeded and changed your mind, but you were set. Are you still sure that's what you really want to do ? "

"And even if I wasn't anymore, I can't go back now."

"Do you know how many years you got ? You still didn't tell me."

"Seven years, for having ran away and hidden the body. Your mother is THAT lawyer ! I was sure to get more than that."

RJ beamed proudly, "Yes, that's my mama ! See, I'm sure she would've even gotten all of us out of this predicament, but no you suddenly wanted to be a man and to face the damn consequences of your acts."

Dorian sighed, "I'm a criminal and every cri-"

"No, you're not ! " RJ raised his voice, "You were protecting your mother, you're a hero, her hero. Your dad only-" He cut himself off all of sudden, "Well...it's not right to wish death on someone, but this nigga dared to punch my aunt AND to take advantage of her. Damn, you're my hero too."

"Thanks, but...I still feel like a fucking criminal. I killed my father, the man who raised me. Without him, I wouldn't be walking on this earth and we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"No, if he hadn't done what he did, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, Do."

"I hate this situation so much ! " Dorian groaned furrowing his eyebrows.

RJ patted his shoulder, "Don't worry cuz, we'll be alright. We're strong, we're Willkingston ! We're going to go through this. At the end, we'll have learned something new and we'll be better persons." He assured smiling, "We should see this as positive as we can. I'll bring you food, because jail is known to not have the best meals."

Dorian beamed, "Yeah, I'm coming back in seven years and by then you'll be a famous professional footballer. You'll better have a guest room for me once I'll be out, and help me to get back on my feet too."

RJ laughed, "I'll always be there for you. We are a family, ohana."

Dorian shook his head chuckling, "Really, man ? "

"Not my fault. Rosetta always wants to watch Lilo and Stich. But if you prefer, I can sing I'll make a man out of you and you can join too."

"Richard, did you smoke this morning ? Get the fuck out my face with that." He playfully pushed him.

"What ? You want to fight ? "

"Nigga, you know you can't fight. I'mma beat your dragon ass." Dorian said mimicking one of Richard Senior's teammates, "You ain't Jackie Chan ! "

"Man, your ass a mothafuckin' Asian too ! What are you talking about ? " RJ said then smacked his lips.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

RJ shook his head at his cousin, "You forgot ? How ?! "

"Well, I took no features from that side ! My eyes are normal." He teased causing RJ to hit him with his pillow, "Hey ! We're not girls, so put that thing down and let's fight ! " He stood up and lifted his fists jumping like a boxer.

RJ got up also and was ready to wrestle with his cousin, his best friend. Since they were kids, that's what they were always doing. Playing around, joking, having serious talks, hanging out in the mall, playing video games, watching actions, superheroes and kung-fu movies, working out together, spending an entire day in the barbershop to just get a simple haircut and so much more. They were always spending time together. They were brothers.

And they were mainly going to miss each other.

________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: It's almost over 😢 one more chapter left, plus the epilogue. 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! ❤❤❤

-Ciss¥ItsM€ 💋✌