"Yeah. I wonder if Ladybug is preparing the final confrontation with him" Adrien said.

"She will but she fears that you'll hate her if she puts your father away," Cat Blanc said.

"Don't worry. It's time he'll face justice for once. I would honestly be proud of her" Adrien said.

"And what's gonna happen if you have no adult to look after you?" Cat Blanc asked.

"I guess I'll have to live with my aunt and cousin," Adrien said.

"No. We need to find a way to bring your mother back. Using the wish would have someone's life taken away. The only life that should be taken away is that monster" Cat Blanc growled.

"Are you serious?!" Adrien exclaims.

"The more he lives, the more his insanity and madness will destroy everything" Cat Blanc glared, "And don't forget that he made you cataclysm him stupidly" He added.

"Alright," Adrien sighed.

"Ask yourself. Has he ever done anything for you?" Cat Blanc asked.

"Never. I knew the gift from him was from my princess" Adrien said.

"Ah, yes. The scarf. Would he really have time to make a scarf?" Cat Blanc asked.

"Nope. Only she would" Adrien said.

"Yes. She does. Father has done nothing but causes madness in Paris. Dead or alive, he needs to be stopped before he goes after all the miraculous around the world. His madness is putting the world in danger, Adrien. He's no longer our father anymore" Cat Blanc said.

"Then there's no choice left. Let's do it at dusk" Adrien said.

"Like I said, I need to know that you're in your right mind. No hesitation and no holding back like I did" Cat Blanc said.

"If Ladybug said that killing is a last resort, we may have no other choice," Adrien said.

"Let's talk to her," Blanc said.

"Fine. Bring it in" Adrien spreads his arms out to let Blanc possess him again.

Blanc flew into him and he regained white hair, blue eyes, and cat ears.

-

Ladybug was pacing back and forth, waiting for Cat Blanc to arrive with Adrien, "Any moment now" She looks around and then she saw Adrien, possessed again by Blanc jump near her.

"Good evening, milady. Miss me?" Blanc flirted.

"Yeah, so you and Adrien agreed?" Ladybug guessed.

"Yes but there's one thing that upset me the most from you," Blanc said.

"Let me guess, all rejections to Cat Noir?" Ladybug replied.

"Yes!" Cat Blanc phased out of Adrien's body, looking away in anger since he is also mad at her for kicking his ass.

"Look, I'm genuinely sorry to you and Cat Noir and as I said before, I will make up to him my way," Ladybug said.

"Uhhh.....he can sense your pulse, Ladybug. He can tell if you're lying" Adrien said shyly.

He was right, Blanc can still sense that she hasn't learned to acknowledge since he saw the memories of when she lied to her kitty about being irreplaceable.

"I'm not, not this time, Adrien. I'm taking it all back" Ladybug said.

"She's telling the truth," Adrien said.

"And why should I believe that bug? How will I know she won't do it again like she did to her kitty?" Cat Blanc glared at Adrien.

"Because Paris needs Ladybug and Cat Noir. Everyone makes mistakes or messes up big time in relationships. Nobody's perfect enough, Blanc. You have to trust her if you want to defeat Hawk Moth together. I mean my princess may be clumsy but I don't blame her for that and I love her with all my heart. And I believe Ladybug can help despite all the flaws she has" Adrien told Blanc and Ladybug felt touched by Adrien's speech.

"You really love that baker girl, huh? Fine, but if Ladybug hurts my other kitten again, I'll haunt her" Blanc sighs.

"Good, let's defeat that old timer" Adrien allowed him to possess him again.

"Okay, Kitty. Let's go" Ladybug said.

"Allow me" He touched her to teleport and they appeared in the lair where Emilie is in a coma.

"Hawk Moth's lair" Ladybug looks around.

Blanc summoned a crossbow for Adrien to have a weapon. He cannot make the same mistake with his mega cataclysm that destroyed Paris in his altered timeline.

"Yes, this is it, Milady" He uttered Noir's nickname for her.

"Look. There's someone in the pod" Ladybug saw a woman.

"It's Emilie Agreste, Adrien's mother," Blanc said.

He can feel Adrien breathing too fast at the sight of his mother, "Mother" Adrien walks up to it after Blanc freed him briefly, "She was here the whole time!?"

"Yes. This is the exact spot where milady and I found out who Hawk Moth was" Blanc said.

"And now we knew earlier. I feel bad for her for what her husband has become" Ladybug placed her hand on the glass.

"And that's why I need yours and Cat Noir's miraculous to wish her back" Hawk Moth appeared.

"Don't move, father!" Adrien turns around while aiming his crossbow, "Come any closer and the arrows will rip out your throat!"

"You wouldn't dare. You can't do it can you?" Hawk Moth replied.

"You're one to talk! You showed no hesitation whenever an akuma villain is after me! You're a psycho, father. Mom would hate you for it!" Adrien glared.

"Yeah, and worse when she'll know what you've done to yourself, Gabriel!" Ladybug joined.

"Blanc told me everything! I didn't want to believe it but it all made sense to why never leave the mansion, never make time with me, and always busy! Busy with harming innocents by your madness!" Adrien said.

"I don't care what I have to do in order to get her back! And Blanc doesn't belong here!" Hawk Moth said.

"So that's what all this is about? I mean nothing to you?! You neglect me because I'm not perfect enough?!" Adrien can't believe that his father is stubborn to understand the consequences.

"You're too much like your mother, so stubborn" Hawk Moth said.

"You're the worst parent, Gabriel! You're going down once and for all!" Ladybug spins her yo-yo.

"I hope that cataclysm kills you slowly, Gabriel!" Adrien shot his father in the leg.

"AAAAGH!!" Hawk Moth felt a sharp pain in his leg as Ladybug ties him up.

"I got him!" She said.

"Adrien, stop! We can talk this out!" Hawk Moth struggled.

"You've hurt me, Cat Noir, Ladybug, and the others for too long!" Adrien said, "Give me one good reason why I should listen to you," He asked with a glare.

"Do you even want your mother back from the coma? With me gone you have to leave Paris forever and be in England" Hawk Moth said.

"I do but not like this, father. If you bring her back, I would be taking her place! She wouldn't want someone's life taken away!" Adrien said with anger, "Blanc, teleport us to the studio! It's time that he tells Paris who he really is! Now!"

"Of course" Blanc regained control and teleported them to the studio.