chapter 23

"Kaylie" dr heseok said when he look at kaylie face. Taehyung was shock like how dr heseok know kaylie. Than dr heseok said.

"Nurses take kaylie in emergency room fast".

Hearing kaylie name again from his mouth taehyung ask.

"Dr heseok how do you know kaylie" taehyung ask in confusion but dr heseok said hurriedly

"This is not time to tell you how do I know her"

After that dr heseok enter in room before taehyung say something

(Important information)

Name:- Dr jung heseok Age:-      27Profession:- psychiatrist and formal doctor as well

Age:-      27
Profession:- psychiatrist and formal doctor as well.

Jung heseok is a doctor of kaylie and family doctor of kim's family.

(End of introduction)

Taehyung sat in chair and start to think about kaylie he was thinking how do heseok know kaylie and he was thinking that how is kaylie

he was truly worried about kaylie. He was thinking about kaylie while leaning his head in chair and looking at ceiling.

He was to much in though of kaylie he don't know when alone tear escape from his eyes. He is scared cause he don't want to lose kaylie. He is afraid cause he don't want something happen to kaylie.

He think that he can't protect kaylie. He tell kaylie that as long as he is here no body can hurt her but now he is thinking that kaylie is hurt because of him.

More tears start to skip from his eyes. Thinking about it. He was looking up. There is to much thought in his mind

Time skip
After half an hour

After half an hour dr heseok come out off room while talking with nurse. When taehyung saw that emergency room door open he harshly wipe his tear and hurriedly walk to dr heseok and ask while shuttering and worried voice. 

"H-hyung how is kaylie. I-Is she ok  now "

"Taehyung kaylie is ok now calm down its ok " hearing this from him taehyung sign in relief but then heseok said something in serious tone

"Taehyung come in my cabin we need to talk "

Taehyung just nod as he also have to much question in his mind. He walk with heseok to his cabin.

They enter inside the cabin heseok sit in his seat and taehyung sit in chair opposite to heseok. Heseok sit while joining his hand together than heseok said .

"Taehyung kaylie need rest as her wound is deep. She is beaten very badly."

Taehyung just nodded his head than again heseok ask in confusion.