New Yoke City.

SONIC POV: 

i rolled around in bed, grunting lowly as i heard people walking past my bunk. The Chaos Council had gotten so strong during the last two years, the rebels and i could barely fight back their stupid robots at this point. Everyday we kept getting new hurt troops, i't was rare to get casualties, but the chaos council didn't care for mercy anymore.

"Wake up now, we've got a new attack on us, we need to get as many troops out as possible before they find our base." Rebel Rouge continued shaking me, "Alright..alright, im up.." I rubbed my eyes looking around as troops armored up.

I hate going outside, i mean i do it for us, for a better future, but it hurts everytime. Every concrete wall and steam pipe always remind me of her. 

and by her, i mean Amy rose.

She was a sunshine, she always helped me at low points in life. She was always a helpful and sympathetic person, But after New Yoke City started contruction, i lost her.

I never found her again, i continue worrying for her everyday.

"Is she hurt? Has she been kidnapped? Did she escape from this hell? or Is she still out here somewhere?"

I try to ignore these thoughts daily, but they circle me like annoying mosquitoes that are only here for my suffering. I groaned as i fixed my quills and threw my dirty crimson scarf on.

"Hey Rougey-Rouge, how many roBUTTS are out?" I said cheerfully, keeping my usual act up. "And you still joke at times like these... Well, we've come to a count of atleast 40." Rouge put her hand to her eyebrows as they furrowed at my joke. Renegade knucks walked in, ahh~, the perfect victim to annoy.

"Heyyy knucks-" He looked at me, grump as always. "I don't have times for your games, Sonic." "Aww, c'monnn, turn that grumpyness into battle power, huh!" i elbowed him in the side teasingly while sliding in a wink too. "Ugh.." Knucks let out a small blush before leaving the base with the troops.  I've always admired the red echidna, he was so determined to get out old green hills back, i may have even fallen for him, i mean im not suprised, i mean if you've seen him urself- wooh! he is some hot-stuff!

We made it out on the battlefield, lazers were flying left and right as we fought. Troops let and right were getting hurt, and as the fastest thing alive, i would get them all back to base and come right back to battle. There was scrap metal, oil and a little blood scattered across the concrete of the battlefield, we were down to the last ten bots. I was charging up a spin dash until i noticed a black figure above us, they were around my height, maybe even slightly taller, like knucks. They had a long black cape following with a hood and a metal mask of some sorts, looked very ancient too.

I weakend the last bots with a spindash, trusting everyone with finishing them off. "Ey! Rouge, Knucks, I'll be right back!" "You better not dissapear on us like you always do, Hedgehog!" Knucks yelled back in reply, as usual. I sped up the wall towards the figure. 

"Who are you!?" i shouted demandingly, they may be a super strong bot of the Chaos council, and if they were dangerous i needed to get them out the way as fast as possible before they could cause destruction.

"None of your buisness, Hedgehog." His voice was dark and brooding, sending chills down my spine. kinda hot..

"I demand answers, how can i know if you are a good guy, if you were watchin the battle from above and not helping." i moved closer to him, thats when i noticed specific details about him. His hood was loose, giving me a slight peek at his black and red quills, as well as red following down his arms, that were currently crossed.

"I mean no harm Hedgehog, i am merely observing." Observing? what was this guy on.. "Are you part of the Chaos council?" i asked, mimicking his demeanor by crossing my hands aswell. (cant forget my gay ass leg lean though.)

"I'll leave you be, for now. Don't you try anything." I told him turning around facing back to the battle, as i was about to jump down, i felt his presence right behind me.

"Oh, the only thing i would like to try is you.." I turned around faster than i can run, and he was already gone. I felt my face flush a dark red, what did he mean by that?!

The battle was over, we luckily won with our new egg-tech, thanks to Nine, we modified them to be more powerful and that they wont run out after 10 shots. But, I couldn't get that edgy Hedgheog out of my head, his voice, his menacing but attractive demeanor, and whatever he said at that last part. I couldn't stop thinking about what he meant, i barely was able to rest! I barely knew this guy, but i was blushing and rolling around in my bed like a highschool girl with a crush. Not only knucks but a complete stranger that i don't even know has malicious intent or not!

Rouge approached me, noticing my weird behaviour. "Did you get brain damage or something during battle?" her eyes widened when she noticed my down ears and red blush across my muzzle. "DID YOU GET SEDUCED?" She grabbed both my shoulders, shaking me violently. "NONONO! W-wha- heh!. wh-where did you get that from!!! a-haaa...?" i knew i coudldn't lie out of this one, my face looked like a tomato at this point.

She had this look in her eyes saying- "Tell me now." and if i didn't she'd throw me out. "Well uhm, when i said i'd be right back after spin dashing the robots...it may be because i saw someone "observing us" as he said it..." Her face spelt pure confusion, how could someone watch us, not help, but also not be a robot? "He was a Hedgehog too, i noticed his quills, but he was black and red, unlike anyone i've seen before- " "Did you fall in love with him."

I didn't even get to think before she slapped that question at me. "i uhm...maybe...It's not like im sure! but....he was attractive.." "Did you see what he looks like?" "No, he wore this ancient-ey mask along with some sort of cloak." Rouge looked puzzeled as she tried to recall this person.

"I've never seen such a Hedgehog, especially not a black and red one.. he must be an enemy." "I don't think so, he didn't say he meant any harm." Rouge scratched her head still confused. "I'll search him in the databank for anything alike, you try to rest now, stop being a little girl having a crush." i covered my face in embarassment, i really let a complete stranger seduce me like this...i'm so pathetic, Amy would be sooo dissapointed in me.