7

Mike woke up from Will's alarm that was on his nightstand. Will groaned as he turned to shut the alarm off. Mike still had his arm around Will. Will sat up. Mike's arm fell down to Will's thigh.

"Morning." Mike said as he pulled his arm off Will to rub his eye.

"Morning." Will responded. He stood up and walked over to his closet to change. He pulled out the clothes that he wanted to wear and walked over to the door.

"You don't have to go I'm gonna just close my eyes for five more minutes. I don't care." Mike said as he closed his eyes.

"Oh, okay." Will said and he turned so his back was facing Mike. He changed his shirt as fast as he could while he just changed his pants at normal speed. He turned around as saw Mike still in the same position with his eyes closed.

"I'm done." Will said.

"Okay." Mike still had his eyes closed. He didn't want to get out of bed.

"Mike come on. We have school in thirty minutes." Will said. This made Make sit up and look with wide eyes to Will.

"We have no time to breakfast anymore!" Mike said.

"If you're fast you could still eat." Mike basically ran out of Will's room and went to his room to change. Will walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and combed his hair. While Will was doing his normal morning routine in his normal speed, Mike rushed inside the bathroom and brushed his teeth as fast as he could while he did his hair at the same time. Will chuckled.

"What?" Mike asked as his mouth was full of toothpaste.

"Chill out. You still have like 25 minutes."

"Yeah and that's why I'm doing everything so fast." Mike said as he rushed out of the bathroom into the kitchen to eat something. Mike grabbed something simple. He just ate some cereal. Mike was done with the cereal and he finished everything he usually did in the morning. He still had ten minutes left. Will sat on the couch while he read the book Mike bought for him on the first day here. Mike walked over to the couch and he sat down next to Will with a sigh.

"I told you." Will said.

"Yeah but at least I have some free time with you now." Mike said as he smiled to Will. Will looked up from his book and smiled back at Mike. Will focused his eyes back on his book.

"Cuddle with me." Mike said pouting as he opened his arms.

"How am I supposed to read then?" Will asked.

"Just lay on your back." Will turned around and hesitantly lay down on Mike stomach. Mike put his arms around will and let them rest on his chest. Will turned to page 170. Mike put his head next to Will so he could read with him. Mike read the page and his eyes went wide. Will's head turned slightly to the right to read page 171.

"Jezus, Will."

"What?" Will asked confused.

"What are you reading?" Mike asked in a shocked tone. Will closed the book and put a finger between the pages he was at.

"The book you bought for me." he said in an obvious way.

"No, the scene you we're reading!"

"Oh, that. Uhm." Will sat up and looked at Mike.

"You read with me?" Will asked Mike.

"Yeah! You were about to read straight up porn. I didn't know they wrote that shit!"

"Well yeah, I guess. But the chapter stopped right before that. It only had the teasing part." Will shrugged then he stood up and put his bookmark in his book. Mike still just looked at Will in confusion.