1

-Will-

Right now, I'm standing in front of the student dormitory. I've been saving money since I was fourteen. Like doing chores and eventually going to work. I think I'm actually a bit late for going to college. Like I'm eighteen. Whatever.

I grab my suitcases that are standing next to me and head inside. The lobby isn't that big. I saw some students sitting on the couch near the entrance. I looked further into the lobby and saw the reception. I headed to there.

"Hello, may I help you?" the women behind the reception asked me.

"Uh, yeah, I am new and I need the key to my dorm."

"Okay, and what's your name?"

"William Byers." the women looked on her computer screen.

"Ah yes, I see, you're in a dorm with another student. He already knows you're gonna join the dorm." I nodded. The women stood up from her chair and went to the back. She came back with a key in her hand.

"Here's your key. It's room 145 on the second floor." I nodded.

"Thank you." she smiled then nodded. I looked to my right and saw elevators. I walked to there. I clicked on the button and waited a few seconds. The elevator doors opened with a 'ding'.

I arrived at the second floor. Now I have to search for the room I decided to start looking on the left since it had uneven numbers.

137, 139, 141, 143, 145. My dorm was at the total end of the hallway. I put the key in the lock and turned it. I stepped inside. It was bigger then I thought. It had a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and two bedrooms. I walked to one of the bedrooms and openend it.

Okay, this one is definitely not mine. It was all decorated. The bed had black sheets. There were posters on the wall. AC/DC, Metallica and Nirvana. There stood a electric guitar in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing?" a voice said from the door frame.

"I'm sorry. I'm new. I was looking for my bedroom. But this is yours I think?" I said while turning around. There was this boy. He had curly black hair. Around shoulder length. He was tall. I was like a head smaller than him.

"Oh, you must be William?"

"Yeah, but call me Will. And you are?"

"Mike, short for Micheal."

"Well I might just got to my room now." I said. He nodded.

I walked out of the room and walked to the next door I saw.

"That's the bathroom." Mike said from across the room. I opened the bathroom. It was huge. I didn't even know why he had such a huge dorm. It had a shower and a bath. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Mike?" I was gonna ask him if every dorm is this big.

"Yeah?" Mike said while sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Is every dorm so huge?"

"No, we have the biggest. I don't know why either. We don't pay for it more too. So I don't know."