2

-Mike-

Will and I were watching the tv. I felt Wills head fall on my shoulder. I looked down to my shoulder. He had his eyes closed. He really was tired. I looked back at the tv before an idea came into my mind. I gently pulled Will off me and lay him down on the couch before he fell to the side. I walked up to the front door where he placed the bags. I grabbed the bags and went into his room.

I sat the books down and put my hands on my hips while looking around the room finding ideas to decorate the stuff he bought. I looked inside the bag and grabbed the two posters from The Clash. I've heard of them before, they're good. I unrolled one poster and grabbed the double sided tape we bought for the posters. I put the tape on each corner of the poster and sticked it next to the window. Not straight a bit sideways. I thought that looked better. I did the same to the other poster but above his desk.

I totally forgot the pinboard that was standing against the wall by the front door. I walked out of Wills room I looked at him. He changed his sleeping position. I smiled a bit and grabbed the pinboard. I walked back to his room. I went back out of the room to go to the small storage room we had. I grabbed the hammer and two nails. I don't even know why I have them. I went back to his room and closed the door. I hammered the two nails in the wall above is bed at the good length. I grabbed the pinboard and hung it up. I looked at it and smiled proudly.

I walked back to the bags and looked inside the smaller one. I grabbed the pins and put them on his desk. Then I sat one fake plant on his desk considering they're small. And the other on his window stool.

I went back to the bags and grabbed the book I bought for him. I set it on the top shelf. I sat it on an angle against the side so it won't fall.

We didn't buy anything more so I was done. I looked around. It was great. I just missed one thing. I went out of his room and went to mine. I grabbed a camera from my bookshelf and now heading to Will still asleep. I kneeled down next to his face. Turning the camera around making a pose and clicked the button. I hoped Will wouldn't wake up from the flash or the sound it made when printing. I thought it was pretty funny. I snickered to my idea and went to the kitchen counter and set it on there, letting it dry so I can hang it up later.

I looked at the clock. 5:30. I could make dinner. I went to look inside the cabinets looking for something I can make. Pancake mix. That's something I can do. I grabbed it. I looked at the picture. It was almost dry. I grabbed the eggs, the milk and the butter. When I finished setting everything up on the counter the picture was dry.

I picked it up and looked at it. I snickered again since it as a pretty funny picture. I walked over to Wills room and grabbed a pin from his desk. I pinned the picture in the top left corner also a but sideways. I looked from a distance and smiled proudly going back to the kitchen.

-Will-

I opened my eyes to the smell of.. pancakes? I didn't even realize I fell asleep. I stood up and rubbed my eyes while walking to the kitchen. Mike looked at me and smiled.

"Well hello their sleepy head." Mike said while looking at me.

"Oh shut it. When did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Almost right after I sat down."

"Oh sorry."

"Will." I looked at Mike. He looked at me like I should be knowing what he ment. Then it hit me.