6

Mike decided to go check up on Will. He stood up and walked to his room.

"Will?" Mike said as he knocked on Will's door.

"Will? Are you okay?" Mike asked again. He didn't get any answer. He walked over to the cabinets and opened one revealing bobby hair pins. He grabbed two of them. He pulled one apart and pulled of the things at the end of the side. He put the other on in the lock bend it. He set the other pin in it and fiddled with the lock. He unlocked it and quickly opened the door. Will was sleeping on top of his covers. Mike let out a sigh of relief and closed the door behind him and sat back on the couch.

. . .

Will woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. When did he fall asleep? He walked to his room and opened it. He forgot he locked the door before so he didn't question anything. Mike was in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey." Will said as he walked over to the couch. He just lay on it and stared at the ceiling.

"Hey, you okay?" Mike asked Will from the kitchen as he looked at him.

"Yeah.." Will said still not looking up from the kitchen.

"I made dinner." Mike said as he put two plates on the dining table.

"I'm not hungry, thanks tough." Will said still staring at the ceiling.

"You have to eat, Will."

"I'm fine really, enjoy your meal." Will said. Mike had an idea.

"If you're not eating, neither am I." Mike said as he folded his arms oer each other. This made Will sit up and look at Mike with wide eyes.

"Mike, you have to eat."

"So do you."

"But I'm not hungry."

"That your not hungry doesn't mean you don't need to eat, Will." Will sighed. He stood up and walked over to the dining table. He sat down and stared down at his plate. 'I guess I'll have to do that later' Will thought. Mike went to sit down next to Will and began eating. So did Will.

They finished their dinner.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Will said. Mike nodded and took their plates and went to the kitchen to clean them up.

Will walked into the bathroom and sat down in front of the toilet. He put his finger in the back of his throat as he tried to throw up. He quickly pulled his hand away right before his food came right back up. Mike heard Will and immediately stopped washing the dishes and walked over to the bathroom.

"Will?" Mike said as he knocked on the bathroom door. As soon as Will heard Mike's voice he stood up fast from the ground and flushed the toilet.

"Yeah?" Will responded.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Don't worry." Will unlocked the door and walked out past Mike.

"I heard you throwing up. What's wrong. Do I need to get you a Tylenol?" Mike asked worried.

"I didn't throw up. And I'm fine." Will said as he sat down on the couch. Mike sat down too and he sat really close to Will. Will got that rollercoaster feeling he felt ever since he met Mike. Mike got the same feeling for about one to two days now.

"I'm gonna call Max over." Mike said as he stood up and walked over to the phone dialing Max's dorm.

"Hi Max." Mike said through the phone.

"Hi! Did you talk to Will already?"

"Uh, yeah. That's why I need you to come over right now."

"Oh, is something wrong? Are you okay? Is he okay? Do I need to become a therapist?" Max kept rambling.