ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34 (ℐ𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓃)

Depuis le début

Welp in the end I just decided to read another science book. Time passed away and now I'm going with the others off to Endeavor's Agency.

____________________________________

Third person's Pov

"Hey! Sans you better not sleep while we're on the bus" Katsuki says

"𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲" Sans says

Then off they go boarding the bus. It was a pretty long ride to Endeavor's agency so Sans actually almost slept but was stopped by Bakugo who was sitting next to him. In any case he was actually able to busy himself by observing outside from the the window of his seat.

Time passed by and they have arrived to their destined location and currently now their getting off the bus while they're carrying their hero costumes.

"Welcome to Endeavor's Agency! As if I would welcome you I only agreed because of Shoto's request. I only wanted him to work with me." Endeavor says

"You already agreed, so stop complaining" Shoto says

"Shoto!" Endeavor says

"I knew it when you were giving extra lessons. You're quite a handful" Bakugo says

"Shoto! Is this guy really your friend?" Endeavor questions

"Fine as long as I see how the top hero works, I'm fine with anything." Bakugo says

"Shoto! I told you to be careful who you make friends with" Endeavor exclaims

"Thank you for accepting us as your interns." Izuku said

The five then walked in the sidewalk, but all of the sudden Sans stopped sensing something.

"𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻" Sans says

"Where?" Endeavor asks

"𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀" Sans says.

"Stay there, if you want to learn just watch closely" Endeavor says. He then immediately sprinted towards the location Sans had pointed. Sans then used a shortcut to Endeavor and shortcut the both of them to the location of the scene leaving the other three behind.

Endeavor didn't bother to question Sans's ability since the time is off the essence and he didn't want to lose more time asking. Screams was heard from every single direction because every civilian was running trying to get away, as some villain whom looks like an old man started to float and terrorize the citizens while sitting as if he's just meditating. The villian is taking every single object made from glass that is surrounding the area and manipulating it.

"I have received revelation from the cosmos itself. Run, run, people of this country! The dark lord is smiling upon you! The end is nigh-" the villian said in a manner as if he is preaching something . But then then his speach was cut of by a blaze of a firery attack that sped up towards him.

Seeing that it is in fact Endeavor the villian made a huge ball of glass to attack Endeavor with it. As it hurls down towards Endeavor a fiery spark appears that ended up melting it instead.

"Old man, you can manipulate glass,and you have an amazing control over your quirk but I do not know what are you trying to achieve. But I do not bother to try and understand" Endeavor says while he heats up the villian's glass attack.

"It's hot! I'm burning" the villian screeches. He then tries to make his hasty escape. But Sans raised his hand and used his soul magic, then moves his hand downward which then makes the villian fall to the ground.