Chapter 19, Secret

Apologies for lack of posting, school.

--------------------

Wednesday POV

As Genisi explained a bit more about the magic that hid and protected the cabin of Robinson, he finally started to instruct us on what to do, "Just follow my lead, don't take your eyes off of me, its easy to lose each other." Genisi stated seriously.

We nodded in agreement, we went by his rules. We walked closer to the hill, it felt as if we just entered a strong forcefield, my body and head started to feel heavy, I ignored it just to stay on task.

I kept my eyes locked on Genisi, he moved his mouth saying something but I couldn't hear him. It started to get blurry around my eyes, the only thing that was clear was Genisi. if I took my eyes off of him I probably couldn't see anything around me.

Finally we got through, I looked behind me and it was where we just stood. My eyes were getting less blurry as I focused more, my head and body felt less heavier.

"Wheres Xavier?!" Ajax shrieked, panic seemed to over come him, I looked around to face Ajax, and look around for Ajax.

"Shit.." Genisi muttered, I looked around and didn't see Xavier at all. Eugene seemed to be panicked as well, "What happened to him? Did he even come through?" I asked, worry started to seep through my thoughts.

Genisi looked me straight in my eyes, his red and orange eyes locked with my dark brown ones. "If he didn't come through we could see him through the shield, he couldn't see us however. Maybe he ran away?" Genisi shrugged.

Why would Xavier run off? Maybe Robinson has something to do with this, she's probably controlling him.

"We need to get to Robinson, now." I said, bluntly. Enid and Bianca got closer to me, as if we were pairing up.

Genisi nodded and went around the hill, waving us over. We walked towards him, following his lead. He reached the other end of the hill and there was a door, it was covered in vines and it was just like the one I envisioned.

"I hate this." Eugene whispered, the rest of them shook their head agreeing besides me and Genisi who remained still and quiet. Genisi told us to wait beside the door, so Robinson couldn't see us.

Genisi knocked the door three times in a certain way, it must have been some pattern like the hidden room in Nevermore since the door automatically opened after he did it.

"Gen! What a surprise, did you get them?" A female voice asked Genisi as he stepped into the cabin, the door remained open. "No, they seemed to be a bit quicker, I thought you said that Xavier guy had no skill?" Genisi replied, although it wasn't about me I felt a bit offended he insulted him.

"Oh! Apologies, I might have given him some skill controlling him, its unfortunate you couldn't get them, perhaps next time you could use your abilities?" She asked, it was in an uncomfortable tone, Genisi didn't answer until a few seconds after.

"I cant control them, Miss. Ill kill someone." He said, quiet yet loud enough to make out, Robinson was quiet, then sighed deeply.

"Well, I just enchanted Xavier again anyway, sent him on his way to kill the Lorenzos, you know that one kid that bullied me in Nevermore as a student? Thats his family." She said without bother as if she wasn't just about to kill a family, I would interject but it would blow our cover, and we don't exactly know the power she holds.