Chapter 7, Surprise

Sorry for very late posts and updates, school and other things have been keeping me very busy im trying my best to update as soon as I can apologies 🫶

Also im not sure if I will make a chap Abt Xavier's POV since I don't know how a murderer thinks 💀

Imagine everything's in the dark btw

——————————

Wednesday POV

Xavier and me continued to talk heading down the path, it was very long, it soon started to rain, we were merely 5 minutes away.

The path was already turning muddy and sticking to our shoes, "You wanna just make a run for it?" Xavier smirked, "okay." I agreed, "race?" He winked, "no." I disagreed but he was already off, I had to chase after him, but also follow after him since I didn't know where he was bringing us.

I realized after 30 seconds of running after him, he was rather fast, he also dodged a few branches as he ran along, the forested almost got me lost with all the trees, and the fog coming in as well with the rain, it made the ground muddy and sticky.

At times I almost fell, Xavier finally started getting slower and I caught up to him, finally. My heart was pounding from all of the running, Out of breath. So was he.

He leaned on a tree on his back, facing me, he smiled widely as if he didn't sound like he was dying.

"I should have brought an umbrella huh?" He chuckled, I nodded, "we're very close to it, let's just walk since my lungs are starting to hurt from all the running." He smiled, he got up from the tree and refined out his clothes, brushing his hands against it.

I followed him as he continued. "You're slower than me, I though you would out run me considering your fighting skills." He smirked, laughing a bit.

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't trying." I lied, I don't know why I lied but there's no going back. "Whats it like when you are trying?" He asked, teasing.

I ignored the question, looking off into the foggy forest, as well as the rain hitting the ground this was  my favorite moment, Ever.

I've experienced this multiple times but it's calming, why did I favorite this moment especially? I thought of Xavier being the reason and wasn't sure, I couldn't tell if I was denying it or it wasn't right.

"Were here!" He said, interrupting my thoughts, I turned to face what was in front of me and saw a flimsy like tent, being held up with sticks and some rocks.

(The tent to help you visualize)