Chapter 14, Control

I might js make a playlist for this story bro I want to so bad😭

--------------------------

Wednesday POV

I was in my dorm on my phone texting Enid, I kept telling her I didn't want to watch a movie we had already watched twice, she kept begging so I just placed my phone down on the front, my phone continued to buzz from notifications most likely from her.

My phone started to ring, I thought about picking it up for a few seconds and decided to, it was Enid obviously.

"Enid, I already said no." I blankly stated, hoping she would leave me alone now, but I was taken aback realizing it wasn't Enid, it was Ajax.

"What? Enid? No, Wednesday could you just come over to me and Xaviers dorm real quick? We gotta tell you something, important." He stated firmly, he sounded serious for once, I thought about it for a few seconds, "Fine, I'll see you at 7." I agreed and hung up, It was 6:40PM so I would just take 20 minutes.

I got changed and got my backpack along with Thing, 'lets go' Thing signed on my shoulder, I nodded.

I arrived shortly after at their dorms, the door immediately opened as I knocked, I was greeted by Xavier. "Wednesday! You actually came," Xavier chuckled, then turning back to serious seeming as if he remembered something,

"Why did you ask me to come?" I asked, its not like I was mad about them making me coming here, I wasn't particularly doing anything at the moment.

A few moments of silence, Xavier and Ajax exchanged glances as if deciding who was gonna speak. "If you're not going to tell me I'll just leave." I said, a bit annoyed that they wouldn't respond or tell me what they had to tell me

A few more moments of silence, they just stared at each other than back at me, it was awkward and uncomfortable, on my way to the door Xavier blocked my path, "Alright, we'll tell you." He finally spoke.

"Basically, I've been at one place then at another, a completely different place, like I blacked out or something," He was opening his mouth to continue on but couldn't, he was hesitating or something.

"The places I'm at afterwards are at-least a mile or less away from.. a murder. Its happened the same night someone died," He said, he seemed off and disappointed in himself, "And it may al be connected to a fired teacher back from at-least 2 decades, her name was Ms. Robinson, she had abilities to control people, and she used to control her students." Ajax added, Xavier didn't even look up, he kept his head down looking straight at the ground.

I got more intrigued, "Why are you telling me this?" I asked, Xavier looked up at me, "I think this old teacher may be controlling me into.. killing people." Xavier replied, he seemed uncomfortable, I was a bit puzzled by all this information, the murderer was Xavier, but it wasn't really him? He was most likely being controlled, but how would I know if he wasn't doing this by himself?

"So, you might be a murderer?" I asked blankly as if I wasn't phased by all this information, "Maybe, look all we wanna figure out is where this fired teacher is, and figure out if she's actually doing all this." Xavier said, he actually seemed serious for once, the both of them.

Xavier POV

I still haven't told them one thing, how I'm always wearing a ghost face costume, the costume choice was weird, I loved ghost face but I always forgot it had occurred once at Jericho but the murderer was caught shortly after thankfully.

I always found myself in fully black robes and wore a hood, once my mask had broken, I was questioning if I should tell them it, would it be a good choice? Or just not relevant at all?

"And one more thing." I chimed up, I looked down at the floor once again, I couldn't stand looking at someone at this point, I had no idea why, maybe I was just nervous. 

"What is it?" Ajax asked, "Whenever I'm at-least a mile away from the murder, Im always wearing black robes, and wearing a ghost face mask." It sounded a bit weird but I didn't want to exclude something, it might help us later figure out something, give us a lead maybe.

"The killer that you showed me? At your shed?" Wednesday asked, I nodded quietly, I was uncomfortable talking about this but I wanted to figure this out, so I could stop all of this.

"Maybe we can use that as a lead, do you know who was the other Ghost Face? Ms.Robinson could have possibly been impersonating them when killing people." Wednesday added, I couldn't read her emotions since she always kept her face blank, I was desperate to know if she still liked me as a person after knowing I could possible be a murderer.

But she was right, Ms. Robinson could have been the Ghost face in Jericho, I lifted up my head and grabbed my phone searching it up, it didn't show the murderers name however, only their victims.

My heart sank and my stomach started to drop as I remembered I killed innocent people, I felt like complete shit, why would Ms.Robinson pick me to control if she really was all behind this? What had I done?

"It doesn't say the murderers name on any of these sites, we could just go ask the Sheriff? He might know." I said, "We can go right now?" Ajax said, "Sure." I agreed, I looked back at Wednesday, I wasn't that well at reading emotions especially not from Wednesday but she seemed off?

She nodded, Thing was just on her shoulder, he thumbed up, agreeing with the rest of us, he would be going anyway, he followed Wednesday around everywhere.

------------------

TBC not as long as other chapter and I said I would make it longer, sorry but I swear this time next chap will be longer 4 sure.🙏