Odd, oh well. "I mean they are made of each other. God, why must boys also be blind to very obvious romantic feelings?" Said Lily in a whispered. As not to repeat her mistake. " Hey, what about Nugget?" " Ok, besides you. But what are we going to do now. Plan snow fighting didn't work." " Actually, Nugget got a idea."

After get permission, Nugget went to Nugget friend room. Nugget friend mom open the door. " Hey Nugget." " Can Nugget come in?" " Sure. Hey Kid, Nugget here." Nugget friend was on this iPad. Probably hacking his way in. " Hello Nugget friend." " Hi." " Would Nugget friend like to join Nugget and the rest of his friends for a movie."

" Sorry Nugget, I can't. I got to much work to do." I guess Lily was right. "I got to check on Gabe and Carla. See how they are recovering. Finish this work. Check in on Aviva. See how things are back home from Monty. Check the daily news. Train myself in case I need to fight. Work on some skills I might need at the daycare. Study. And- mom what are you doing?" Nugget friend mom took Nugget friend iPad from him.

" You are joining Nugget." "I can't, I got to-." " Listen hear Kid. You need to enjoy your childhood went you have. You literally sound like how I should sound like. Plus you to need to rest up." " But-." " No but. As your mother, you are going there. And your going to take a break. You can continue your work tomorrow. I even let you sleep over if you want." Nuggets friend seem to want to say something, but end up packing his things. Smart move.

Kid Pov
I can't believe mom actually did that. What happened to fearing about being a bad mom? I guess those online therapy sessions I heard she taking are working. At least I almost done. One more hour and we're set. I guess a break won't hurt. " Your wrong." " Nugget, did you say something?" " Nugget don't say anything." I bit my lip." Must be the other guest then." " If Nugget friend said so."

We enter there room. Inside, both Lily and Billy parents were seating by the kitchen. Dad probably on working with partly watching the kid, and mom just watching. Lily was getting snack, and Billy picking a movie. " There nothing good Lil- Kid?! Your here! What with the stuff?" Seeing his face warmed me up. " Well I was kind of force to join. But I guess I glad to be here."

Sarah walked up to greet me. " It a good thing you did. I was starting to get worried that you might not be joining." " Wait, you know about this?" Sarah grab my bags. " Your mother and I had a conversation about this over last night." I was at a lose of words. "You got to be kidding me." "I not joking. Speaking of night. James, would you do me a favor and watch the kids. I could not get a wink of sleep last night. And I think you know why." " Sure dear." Sarah walked over to the bedroom. Closing the door behind her.

Lily now done with the snack. Joined her brother on the couch. I was going to sit next to Lily went Nugget stole that spot. " Sorry Nugget friend. But Nugget wishes to sit with his girlfriend." Since went did that happen. " But there no more space." " There plenty of room for Nugget friend. By Nugget other friend Billy." Billy face turn red, and I was heating up. " I just sit on the floor." " The floor too hard for Nugget friend. But not near Billy" he said smirking.

" S..S..S- Sure. Why not." Relax Adam, it just a movie. Then how comes the second movie start. My heart starts leaping out of chest. I sweating a waterfall. I can't stop fiddling with my hands. I starting to lose air. My stomach doing cartwheels. I losing control over my mind and body. The music of the movie being silent.

Stupid anxiety. Why must you be like this? Why can't I go week without you? I don't even know why I feeling this. Is it because of Billy? Or because Nugget is setting me with him. God I can't even think straight.

" Clearly Nugget is trying to set you and Billy up. A fail set up for sure. Must like your plan. You shouldn't be having a play date right now. You should have a work date. Have you and your friends working on the plan. But then again, what the point? You will fail anyway. You can a thousand plans. And none of them with work. But maybe if your lucky, you can make a plan. That so perfect. It can never be broken. And once you do, then you may have a break. Then maybe you will not worry about the your titles. Like kindergarten hero. Kindergarten boy. The master. The chest master. Whatever. But not today. Not tonight's. And definitely not now."

" Kid, are you feeling alright" said Billy. " Of course." I bite my lip. " Why you ask?" " Well from the way your breathing and sweating. Is worrying." Nugget, and Lily started to notice. " I just hot. Say, I going to go use the bathroom. Continue the movie without me." I dash to the bathroom as quick as I could. Locking myself in. I wanted to splash some water on my face. But instead I found myself seating in the corner on the bathroom. For my first sleepover. This was going great. Just great.

Kid: So what are your plans for the next chapter.
A/N: BillyxKid
Kid: * blushes* Oh that- nice. What the name?
A/N: Don't know, maybe moonlight kiss.
Kid: * blushes even more*