Ch 19 Truth or Dare

Kid Pov
Stepping out of the car. The two of us were still processing what happened today. " I don't know about you mom, but after a day like that. All I want to do is sit down and watch PBS on the tv. Maybe Cybechase or Wordgirl will be on. Or perhaps Wild Kraft." Mom let out a giggling like it was a joke. But I was being serious. Who knew that girl could scream. However once we got inside the hotel lobby; all the life with inside me came back. " Billy, Lily, Nugget!"

" Kid!" I ran over. " What are you guys doing here? I don't know you guys would be coming." " Don't I tell you about it Kid over are call" said Billy. " You got interpreted before you could." " Oh that right. Sorry about that Kid." " It fine, I just glad we could all be here together." " Nugget agrees with Nugget friend Kid. Nugget can't wait to spend the holidays with Nugget friends." " Holidays?"

" Don't you remember Kid. It December. Christmas is not that far away" said Lily. " Christmas- I forgot about Christmas." " Forgot about Christmas. Kid, how could you forget about something like that. The hotel is literally covered in decorations. The hold city is getting cover. There like probably a million Christmas ads out right now. How could you forget something like that?" Said Billy,

" Well I not used to celebrating the holidays. Even before the time loops. I barely remember much. Beside, I been busy with the S.S.S." " Then it good thing we're here. Also, what exactly is the S.S.S?" " I explain it later. Maybe we can do it your guys room."
                                                                                                     ........................
When the six ( their dad was trying to find parking) of enter there room. You were not believed this, but apparently their staying in the BUSINESS SUITE. The room was more like a mini apartment. It was twin are room size. There a small kitchen and living room. The bed room ( which all my friends run immediately to. Here a hint as for why: trampolining time) had two beds with a bunk bed. With an ensuite bathroom. My mom and I were at a lost for words.

" This is incredible Sarah. How the world are you are paying for this?" " James business company is paying for it. Which is good since we got three, and a half kids to take care of." " You might want to make that four and half. This room amazing for a hotel room" I said checking out the view from their balcony. " Adam! Also get away from there." " I being serious mom. All the other business rooms I been to. Weren't like this."

" Wait a second, what do you mean others?" Said Sarah. " Back went my ex parents were by parents. I would sometimes join them for there business trip. If both my aunt and grandma couldn't babysit me. As there trips could offer take months over months." " Well at least you got to spend time with them during there trips. It must been fun being able to travel around." " Not really. Even do we were sharing a space. I would end up spending most of my time with a nanny or daycare. I mean it not like they even wanted me there. Especially when there were working on there final project for there company."

" What company did they work from." "A newer more smaller company that makes video games. That they just started working on. I don't know what they were working. But whatever it was, it sure changed them. They stop talking about there jobs went they started to work on it. And they stopped showing me how they code there games. Along with getting a sneak peek. It probably had too must murder. My parents specifically in that." " HEY KID! YOU GOT TO TRY OUT THIS BED WITH US!" Called Billy. That kid code phase for jumping on the bed.
                                                                                                        ..............

" I can't believe you bitten by fire ants Kid. The so cool" said Billy. I let out a tiny bush of red. I been telling them everything going on. While we bounce on the beds. Fortunately no one noticed me bushing. Wait, what am I saying. I can't fell in love.

And yes, I did check online. Love? I can't seriously be in love or have a crush on Billy. I guess this mean I not straight, but bisexual. I still in to girl, but I never thought guys. I can't be in love right now. I too busy with the S.S.S. Besides romance relationships never worked for me. Then again it was with Cindy. But what if Billy straight. Plus we're six. Six year old don't come out of the closet. Heck. Most don't even know/care about romance.

I was getting tried, so I took a break. What do I even do with this news? Should I be open about it? Should ask someone about it? Do I try to act out my feelings? Or keep them hidden? Is it even safe for me to come out? What if the news people get a hold of this? God what do I do? My thoughts soon got interpreted by Billy voice. " Well, I getting bored. I say we play out in the snow." " We can't Billy. It too cold out, mom will never let us out" said Lily. " Guess your right Lily. But then what?" " Oh, Oh, Nugget got a idea. Let play truth or dare." " Isn't that a older kid game" I said. But it was too late.

" Ok I go first" said Lily. " Billy, truth or dare." " Dare." " I dare you to jump back and forth from the bed twice." " All right." Billy jump back and forth with ease. " Ok I done. Nugget, truth or dare." "Nugget picks truth." " Ummm, let see. Do you have a crush on my sister?" Nugget face turn bight red.

" Of course not." " Lies" I yell. " Ok fine, Nugget has a crush on the pretty Lily." Lily mouth open, and her eyes widened. " You do Nugget." " Yes Nugget does. Nugget actually has been wanting to tell the pretty Lily for a long time" Nugget said. His face blush, as he looked away from her eyes. Lily grab his hand. Giving a quick kiss on cheek. His face was now the bight red you could imagine. Even more red then the red on a happy meal box.

And it only took five years and two months. Or in your world, a book and 19 chapters later. It finally happened. I so happy for them. That I could help but scream," Finally! You don't know how long I been waiting for this." The two blush a light pinkness red. There hands still tight together. Looking at each other. Before Nugget broke it

" Nugget friend Kid, truth or dare" he said still holding on to Lily. " Dare." " Nugget dare Nugget friend to-." His eyes follow to Billy. He wouldn't. " to kiss Billy, but on the lips." He would! " What! I not doing that. What is he straight?" " Actually I gay." " You are?" " I not open about yet. So please don't tell." " Since went was that?" Lily ask. Letting go of Nugget hand. " Let just say, I found out I had crush on a boy. That all."

If he gay, that means I got a chance with him. Did I just thought that? Pull it together Adam. You don't have time for that. You need to stay force. It just one kiss on the lips. It just your first kiss ever on the lips. " I guess we're doing this" I said My heart felt like it jumping out of my chest. It just your first kiss ever on the lips, with your first crush. I lead in slowly. How the heck do people kiss people? Let along like crazy. It fine Adam. It just your first kiss ever on the lips, with your first crush. Who just so happened to be Billy. We were about to kiss. Fortunately we heard the sound of Billy and Lily dad come in. We run out to see him.

" Hey I back. Sorry parking took so long." " It fine honey" Sarah said giving him a small kiss. Again, how do people do that? " Speaking of parking. We should probably get going Kid. Jasper just texted me that they just got here." " Ok." I had one final look at Billy, and the lips I never got to kiss.