Ch 8- Proposition

Start from the beginning

Phred then saw those eyes again, yet they were closer, with the eyes he saw a smile before they disappeared.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Phred said suspicious of the place.

Gumball and Phil had been holding on to the car for a while now but Gumball saw an opening, the trunk window.

He drew his index finger's claw and slowly cut it open like a James bond movie.

He finished right before Phil started sliding off, immediately he grabbed Phil.

"Use your lips!" Gumball yelled.

Phil tried to but his lack of mouth didn't help, so instead he pushed in the window.

The two got inside and started breathing heavily.

"You, owe me two now Phil." Gumball said.

"Not now Gumdrop." Phil replied.

After a few minutes or hours, they lost track, the car stopped and was at a laundry mat.

The boys watched this and saw the bald man who was driving here, strangely enough in the middle of the night.

The two followed him into the mat and saw a confrontation with another bald man pointing a gun at the one who had brought them here.

The two spied on the confrontation when they saw the bald man with a gun lower said gun.

Meta Knight and the others flew above a city.

"Huh, weird we're in the year 2003, did we time travel?" Charles asked.

"2003?" Meta Knight asked.

"Yeah, did we time travel from thirteen years ago?" Ellie asked.

"Hmm, I suppose it's based on what time it is in most dimensions." MetaKnight said before seeing a restaurant.

"Hm, Los Pollos Hermanos, what could that mean?" Meta Knight said.

"Oh, that means the chicken brothers, must be a restaurant." Charles said.

The ship landed in the parking lot and the three stick people and the Dreamlanders walked out among the humans in the area.

The humans were all frightened by them as they walked in.

"Hello, I'd like a number four, two kids meals, a number three, and two number sixes." Meta Knight said as the cashier was shivering.

The six then began to eat with Meta Knight not eating at all.

As they ate the manager Gustavo Fring came up to them.

"Hello, I take it you're enjoying our restaurant's food?" He asked.

Ellie swallowed the last of her chicken sandwich.

"Yeah, we needed a bite." She said.

"Oi Blade, I got a toy!" Sword knight yelled in excitement.

"Hey me too!" Blade yelled.

The two then began to to play with their toys giggling about it, Gus was confused about two full grown men playing with toys but then looked at MetaKnight.

"Well I was going to ask about your payment." Gus said.

"Ah yes, give me one minute Mister..." Meta Knight looked at his name tag, "Fring."

Meta Knight grabbed a small sack from a hammer space of sorts.

"Here you go" he said giving multiple star shaped coins.