CHAPTER 23 : "Dad."

Start from the beginning

But he didn't move, his hands moved down from his eyes, taking a clear view of the man standing in front of him. He stood at his place staring at Alessandro like he was hypnotised seeing him.

Alessandro slowly went close to him and kneeled in front of him.

"W-What are you doing?" I don't know why the hell am I stuttering now.

He ignored me and smiled "I am Alessandro and you are?"

Ian smiled back "Ian."

Aless spoke "Nice to meet you Ian. Do you know me?"

Ian's small hand travelled to Alessandro's face, with those little fingers he was feeling Alessandro's face. His fingers slowly caressed his cheeks.

"D-Dad." Ian muttered, making my eyes widen.

No.

"Ian!" I shouted.

Alessandro too was shocked to hear him say the 'Dad' word. Of course he would be, he didn't expect Ian to call him Dad so soon but it was me who showed him Alessandro's picture and since then he used to take my phone just staring at Alessandro's picture.

"What did you say?"

"Dad." Ian repeated in a soft voice.

What is he doing?

"Ian, go back and just sleep." I didn't know what else to say.

And as I was being ignored from the start, both of them ignored me again.

"H-How did you know?" Alessandro asked.

"Mommy told me, showing your picture. I have seen your picture many times. You are Dad."

I am regretting it now. I shouldn't have told anything to this little devil.

"Mommy told you?" Alessandro asked again to confirm this time eyes on me.

Ian nodded.

"Dad, you live in Sicily?" He asked.

Aless moved his attention back to Ian then nodded "Do you like Sicily?"

He shrugged "I don't know yet, when I'll go there I can tell with more EXP."

"EXP?"

Noooo. That's our secret Ian. Stop spilling everything in front of him.

He nodded happily "Mommy taught me short form for ex.. expire... expriance because I can't say the word properly."

This boii.

I cleared my throat correcting the word "That's experience."

Aless stood up from the floor "Are you leaving already, Dad?"

I rolled my eyes.

Better if he leaves.

He picked Ian in his arms "No. I am going to spend time with you."

Ian's smile widened.

"Yes! Dad, we are going to talk a lot! I am gonna tell you about Batman."

"Batman? You're a Batman fan?"

Ian placed his hand on his chest and said "Die heart."

"Same buddy. He is so cool."

"Really? You think so?"

"What is there to think about? He is cool. That man is a legend."

"That's right! Landon and his Dad fought me once, huh! Now I am gonna show them how powerful Ian is." He had an evil smirk plastered on his lips.