"B-b-big wings!" The fugitive stammered, "And r-red. Big wings and red."

"Yeah, yeah. Big wings and red. Move it along, pal," Montoya told him. She and Alder escort the pilot and fugitive.

In the Batmobile, Batman and Scarlet Witch are returning to the Batcave. Batman calls Alfred through the Batmobile's computer.

"Alfred, we're running a little behind schedule," Batman told him.

"I have alerted Mr. Dent, sir, ma'am. He and Ms. Isley patiently await both of your arrivals at the Rose Cafe," Alfred informed them.

"How's the food there?" Batman inquired.

"In my humble opinion, sir, exquisite," He replied.

Eventually, the Batmobile arrived at the Batcave. The two heroes hop out of the Batmobile. Alfred meets them with a suit for Bruce and a dress for Grace.

"We'll be taking the Corv this evening," Batman informed Alfred. He and the Scarlet Witch take their clothes from Alfred and head upstairs to get changed.

"As I anticipated, sir. It is idling up front with a full tank of gas," He informed them.

After getting changed, Bruce and Grace leave Wayne Manor through the front door with Alfred behind them.

"May I recommend the Trout Almondine and the Braised Short Ribs?" Alfred suggested.

"I'll give it a try, Alfred," Bruce said.

"Sounds delicious," Grace commented.

"Wise decision, sir, ma'am. Bon appetit," Alfred said.

Bruce and Grace enter the car before driving to meet Harvey and Pamela at the Rose Cafe. After arriving, Bruce and Grace lied about being late and told them work was holding them up.

Later at the Rose Cafe, the four laugh over after-dinner coffee. They were all laughing because Bruce had told a funny story from his, Grace's, and Harvey's past.

"You should have seen Harvey's face," Bruce said, laughing hard.

Pamela glances at her watch, "Oh, look at the time! I've to run."

"So soon?" Harvey questioned.

"I'm sorry. I have an early meeting tomorrow, but you stay," Pamela said.

"No..."

"I insist. Spend some time with your crazy friends. And call me the minute you get home, mister district attorney," Pamela told Harvey before she kissed him for a long time.

Bruce and Grace look away to give them some privacy. The kiss eventually ended when Pamela pulled away.

"Uh...I'll call ya!" Harvey said, a little flustered.

"Good. Nice meeting you, Bruce, and Grace. And we should get together sometime, Grace."

"Same here," Bruce responded.

"It was nice meeting you too, Pamela," Grace said, "And I love to. Just stop by Wanye Enterprises, and we can go to lunch."

Pamela was able to catch the eyes of some of the men as she walked out of the restaurant.

"So, what do you think?" Harvey asked his friends.

"She's wonderful, Harvey," Grace replied.

"Does she have a sister?" Bruce asked before drinking some water.

"Nope. Pam's one-of-a-kind," Harvey answered Bruce, "That's why I asked her to marry me."

Bruce spits the water from shock before saying, "WHAT!?"