Special Chapter!

○●AU! Human!Hunter●○
Song: Muddy Waters - LP.

(Y/n) hums lightly while working in her office, she was writing down on her computer the lab results that she got from the latest test on her experiments.

Suddenly, her door opens as the person on the other end enters into her office closing the door behind him. Looking up, she sees Hunter walking towards her with a tired look on his face. Chuckling under her breath, she stands up and walks into his direction extending her arms at him.

Hugging her from her waist, he lifts her up from the ground and sits her on the stretcher resting his head on her shoulder.

-I'm happy to see you back... how did the expedition go?- she pets his head feeling his frustration.

-I hate everyone- he mutters against her shoulder -Sometimes, I wish to push them straight to the ghouls and make my job easier-

She chuckles and shakes her head patting his back -Your job is to protect them-

-I got this job to protect you...- he looks at her eyes -I miss being just the two of us-

-Right... there was nothing better than running for our lives 24/7 and sleeping in the sewers-

He chuckles and rests his forehead on hers -You know what I mean...- he places his hands on her cheeks and caresses his way down to her arms.

-I know...- she leans closer to his face.

He smiles at her and cups her cheeks kissing her, she kisses him back hugging him by his neck. His hands slowly moved away from her cheeks down to her top button from her shirt unbuttoning one by one placing his hands on her chest.

Moaning lowly, she breaks the kiss as he kisses her neck feeling her hands pulling up the back of his shirt.

The office's door opens showing an intern looking for the S-Class guard.

-Guard Blake--

Hunter glares at the intern covering his doctor with his body.

-Fuck off-

The inter immediately exits the office closing the door.

-D-Dr. Lace would like to meet you both in her office!- she screams from the other side before running off.

Hunter groans and moves away as she chuckles buttoning back her shirt.

-We should reconsider setting this place on fire with everyone in here starting in Dr. Lace's office-

(Y/n) shakes her head getting up -We can't, I happen to like the cafeteria's cupcakes... they are so spongy...-

-Fine... we will postpone burning the building until you get sick of the cupcakes- he kisses her forehead.

-Thanks- she kisses him before walking towards the door with the guard following close behind.

Once they reached to Dr. Lace's office, (Y/n) knocks the door hearing a 'come in' before entering into the office with Hunter following her.

-Dr. (L/n), Guard Blake- Dr. Lace greets them.

Hunter closes the door behind him. In the same room there was S-Class Sniper, Orlov Sveta; S-Class Guard, Lucas Vazquez and S-Class Guard, Ash Jones.

-Now that everyone is here, I'm going to make it short, there's a distress call in B-City, there has been riots concerning the center of investigation in the south and the place is a mess... of course, I'll need you to secure the zone and save the investigators, you may use any type of force in order to get rid of the threats...-