I get out a pan and olive oil to put at the bottom, I turn the stove on and wait for the pan to heat up.

While waiting I hear Sasuke stopping the water and exiting in only a towel that was wrapped around his hips.

I only seen him for three seconds before he disappeared in the bedroom.
The pan got enough time to heat up so I put the onions on it, I hear Sasuke walking up behind me.

"Coffee?" I ask as he hugs me from behind pushing his head inside of my back.
I smile and feel him nod.

I peal him off of me as I quickly make him some black coffee, I don't know how was he able to drink that.
It's so bitter!

The coffee machine is doing his job and makes the coffee for us.
I get out two mug so we can drink some coffee, the onions were good so I hit some eggs at the side of the pan and scrambled it instantly, after that I hit another and another. I do this until I find the size of the meal satisfying.

I scramble the eggs and Sasuke just waits for me at the chair sitting waiting patiently.

I glance at him for the corner of my eyes and god damn, he is beautiful.

His pale skin had some hickey's that I left, I smile proudly at my work, I finish the eggs and make the coffee.

Grabbing two plates and placing them on the table, I get out two forks, and toast some bread too.

I put some eggs on Sasuke's plate, not too much though he eats way less than me.

Of course, I won't complain, I love food.
So I eat the rest, I put the pan in the dishwasher for later then I go and get the bread that was already perfectly toasted.

I get the two coffee and bam, breakfast was done.
Perfect.

Sasuke smiled, saying thank you softly and I just smile.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask, as I start to eat my eggs, he drinks from his coffee first.

"I don't know, wanna spar?" He asked, I just smirk at him wiggling my eyebrows.

"Naruto, not sparing in bed. You just fucked me, wasn't it enough?" He said with a tired and disappointed face.
He was really tired from my bullshit.
I just chuckle, while he rolls his eyes.

"I mean, I could never get enough of you." I say shrugging, he just scoffs eating his eggs.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes at him.

"But, we can spar if you want." I say, he nods, I continue to ramble about anything that pops up in my mind, to continue the conversation.

Sasuke wouldn't be able to start one to save his life.

_______________________________

After all, the spar didn't happen, well it did but- we kind of ended up in the bed somehow.
Crazy isn't it?
We fall asleep right after, then I could hear someone knocking loudly on our door..

Who the fuck is knocking? I sit up and look around.
Some clothes scattered on the floor, I sigh rubbing my eyes.

I have to needed blink so my sign won't be blurry, what fuck is happening?

I glance to my right only to see Sasuke sleeping while he is holding a little part of my blanket.

Fuck he is beautiful-

I smile a little, losing myself in his beauty.
Someone really knows how to ruin my day.
I sigh and get up, tip toing to the door and closing it behind myself.