48

"this fucking sucks," cj sniffles, throwing her head back into the head of the couch, "fans are eventually gonna catch on and sungchans gonna have to tell the internet that we're no longer together

"this fucking sucks," cj sniffles, throwing her head back into the head of the couch, "fans are eventually gonna catch on and sungchans gonna have to tell the internet that we're no longer together."

rinae plops down next to her, placing two mugs of hot cocoa on the coffee table in front of them, fully disregarding the fact that they were still in september and it definitely wasn't cold enough for hot beverages. "don't worry about the fans right now, it's not even their business."

"i feel like they deserve an explanation too, though, we were so public about everything and i wish we weren't."

"you need to just let yourself feel, cj," the blonde instants, her heart aching at the sight of her best friend teary eyed, "don't think about everyone else, don't even think about healing. just cry. i'm right here."

cj nods and forces a slight small smile, though knowing the thought wouldn't have been pushed from her mind. "i texted him but he hasn't responded. we literally have talked since, you know."

"was it really that easy for him to let go of us? i don't understand. do you see where i'm coming from? i mean, i know he was struggling, but it wasn't anything we couldn't have gotten through together. i'm so fucking confused."

tears spilled from her eyes for the third time that night, rinae unable to do anything but scoot closer and wrap her arms around the girl to allow her to sob into her.

COYA
dude seriously stop ignoring
me

COYA
you can get away with ignoring
everyone else but im literally
your sister and it doesnt work
with me

SUNGCHAN
i honestly dont know what
you want me to say

COYA
EXPLAIN.

COYA
why did you and cj break up

SUNGCHAN
mind your business

COYA
kys

COYA
wait dont youre going through
a breakup omfg pls dont kys