Planting a small kiss on her ankle, he hold her palm in his and kiss inside her palm making her giggle, feeling ticklish on her palm.

"Thank you so much, Ashi. For coming into my life, for giving me these little sweethearts, for blessing me with your unconditional love and care, for everything that made me who I am today. I love you, meri Jaan," tears formed in her eyes hearing his heartwarming words but her lips curved into a beautiful and affectionate smile.

She move their join palms toward her lips before placing few small kisses on his knuckles.
"I love you more...more than myself. Thanks to you for making me your family, for giving me this beautiful family," saying she kisses his hand again.

He smile at her before standing up from his place and kissing crown he said,
"Come, we should get some rest it's already very late. You shouldn't stay awake for too long..." she roll her eyes at him as they walked toward their room from the closet.

He made her lie down on the bed comfortably before covering her with a duvet.
"Sleep now. Good night..." he softly peck her lips as she close her eyes. She smiled with her eyes close.

He also lay down on the other side of the bed with Aaruhi in the middle of them. Pulling Aaruhi toward him, Arjun cuddled with her by wrapping his arms around his baby girl. Also hold her to himself because in her sleeping she moves her arms and legs too much, which might accidentally hit Ashika. So he pulled her toward himself.

Kissing Aaruhi's forehead and her chubby cheeks, he also dozes off into a peaceful sleep after so many days.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the living room, everyone is enjoying their morning tea except Jaiveer who is busy admiring his grandson in his hand. His face has a constant smile as he keenly observes his little actions.
Ashika and Arjun smile at them whereas Priya shakes her head at her husband as he is not letting anyone hold the baby since he comes down.

"Dadu is my bhayyu!" Aaruhi said proudly while munching a cookie.

"Oh! That's why he is so cute just like my Aaru," Jaiveer said making her giggle as she nod her head.

"But he doesn't have teeth like me..." saying she started laughing looking at her brother who is busy in his own world.

Hearing her everyone chuckle at her innocence while Ashika roll her eyes at her daughter who already started making fun of his baby brother. Her poor son.

"Ashika, Arjun tomorrow we are having a naming ceremony for our little prince as you both know. So I decided to perform a small pooja for the peace and happiness of our family as well," Priya informed them making Ashika and Arjun smile.

"It's a good thought, Ma," Ashika said happily.

"Anushka make sure to inform Viraj about tomorrow's events, okay?" Anushka nodded at her.

"What is tomorrow, Dadi?" Aaruhi asked curiously seeing everyone so happy and smiling.

"Tomorrow we will give a name to our little prince that is to your bhayyu," Priya told her and little pinch her nose earning a cute giggle from her.

"Isn't his name is Bhayyu already," She again asked with a cute frown. Priya laughed a little before pulling her into her lap.

"You call him bhayyu out of love, Bachcha. And he will call you didi. Like your name is Aaruhi, we will also give him a beautiful name," Priya softly said making her grin widely.

"Then we will name him Pooh from 'Winnie and the Pooh'. It is my favorite cartoon. How is it??" Anushka burst into laughter upon hearing the name. While Jaiveer and Arjun chuckle at her cuteness. And Ashika now started feeling bad for her baby boy and she can clearly see the future of her son who is going to be bullied by his naughty sister.