27🖤 [Best or Worst]

Start from the beginning

"Why you never followed me on Instagram?"

"Because I am your big brother and there are things which you won't understand"

"Follow me please?"

"No"

"Whyyy?"

"Because I don't want any of my dick friends to see your account"

Is he crazy?

"Then let me follow you"

"No"

"Now why?"

"Because my posts are not for your innocent eyes" He smirked smugly.

"Y'know I've only 20 followers" I huffed.

He pulled out his phone doing something on it and a second later my phone pinged with notification. I looked at him confused before looking at a follow request.

I opened my Instagram to see an account named 𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚋𝚛𝚘 in my notifications.

"Is that you?" I raised my brows.

He smirked before nodding and pulled my phone to his before accepting the request.

"Now, Am following you okay? So stop pestering me"

"But that's fake account with 0 followers and followings" I grinned making him let out a small chuckle.

𝘓𝘮𝘢𝘰𝘰.. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.

He kept on playing with my hairs meanwhile my eyes getting drowsy.

"Lily! LET'S GOOO!!" I flinched back from my almost sleepy state hearing Bruce shouting coming downstairs.

I yawned before standing up and looking around if everyone has came. Alex made his way soon tugging his gun in his pants.

We are not going on a war...

We all decided to go in one car and Sandro sat on driving seat. Alex on the passenger seat. Me stuffed between Luca and Bruce and Brian on the back getting the whole seat to himself.

I gave Sandro my phone to follow the map which Leonardo sent me yesterday.

"Lily, you sure we are going right way?"

I nodded grinning.

Me and Luca were singing hard making other brothers huffing in irritation.

"Lily?"

"Hmm?"

"It looks like a forest, Are you sure we are not lost?" Alex asked this time worried.

"No and Stop the car. We had to walk from here" And I pushed open the door coming out following by all my brothers.

Alex nodded to guards behind us as they also came out following us.