The Crash

Hello, welcome to "Mistaken Love" a love triangle between three Elizabeth Olsen characters. I was inspired to write this story after reading stories written by the brilliant GingerNinja93, who I discussed writing this story with. Check them out when you get the chance.

This will be a Male Character x female Characters I'm not sure this is going to be a reader or OC, So ill let you decide that. As well I will occasionally take advice or ideas from anyone willing to provide them, as I like to interact with others here.

For fans of the source material, bare in mind, this story will take real time relevance to the film/series it spawned from taking place in 2018, DURING the first season of "Sorry for your Loss" but will not reflect any episode during writing but reference the events of them in the chapters except for ONE episode later on that WILL have story significance. Wind River will have taken place a year prior to the events of the story and Godzilla (though any and all references will be replaced with natural disasters) will have taken 4 years prior.

_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leigh...." A soft voice brought the green-eyed woman out of her daze. Leigh's eyes snapped from her lap, and she saw her group the leader looking at her expectantly. In truth, Leigh had not been paying attention, even 5 months after everything, her group therapy sessions had little affect on her. While she no longer felt the pain of her husband's death, she still came here to talk about how she was doing. In short, she continued to work at her mother's studio part time and her time at the column had made her life the slightest more bearable. Her hand made her way to the rings on her necklace; the wedding bands of her and matt the day they married. Her eyes narrowed and her lips pursed in annoyance, looking away from the others in her support group. hard to do when she was sitting in a circle. Still, she showed a lack of interest in talking. The most she ever did was explain that she was trying to move on, that is if she said anything at all. Why she even bothered at all at this stage in the game was beyond her. Her mother and sister still felt that it was good for her, but the year of heartache said otherwise. There wasn't a reason for her to be here. Her silence was felt by the others who, proceeded to continue the conversation while leigh just sat there, her mind wandering to the days where she and matt were happy before the day, he left her behind. Or at least as happy as could be considering that Matt suffered from depression never mind the fact, he jumped off a cliff shortly thereafter. Leigh had tried to move on with the grief group, but she spent most of her days working at beautiful beast (which led to a few embarrassing moments such as someone throwing up because leigh was pushing too hard in the class), and Jules made it worse trying to get the review that followed off the website or trying to write for the advice column with various degrees of success.

It seemed like about everything in her life was going downhill and the happiest time in her life had long since passed. She could still remember the wedding a small affair with her mother and sister and her deceased husband's family, no need for the huge extravagant wedding that most girls dreamed of. After he died it seemed like her world had shattered. She couldn't even go to her apartment for several months after his death. It was like time had just stood still and she couldn't, or perhaps even wouldn't move on. Hell, even getting rid of his things had been hard. She could still remember getting rid of his most precious items (mostly giving them to his brother) and keeping some of them. The rest she gave away after that, selling the apartment soon after that. While it did feel like a weight off her shoulders it did help her with the feelings that lingered since.

Leigh let out a small sigh barely noticeable in the room with the others silently waiting for her to continue... "it was several months ago..." it was a bit of a fib; it had been a year ago when her husband was taken from her but that didn't change how she felt about it. She had tried her best to move on, and it had taken some dark turns for her to see the direction that she was heading, stopping herself before she continued "I found out that he suffered from depression, and in the end, he..." she felt a lump form in her throat and tears form in her eyes. she ran a finger across her cheek to remove the tear that fell before others would notice. "I've been trying to move on ever since. There's no reason for things like this to happen. It just doesn't need to." she spat her tone becoming progressive angrier as she spoke, her hands clenching... "I...." leigh stopped and closed her eyes, and she tucked a lock of her dark brown hair behind her ear. "Thays all I have to say..." she said, clenching her wedding rings tightly trying to prevent any tears. Her eyes darted around the room trying to will herself away, yet she held firm as Claire simply nodded, knowing not to push Leigh after knowing her for al this time. Instead, she moved on to another member, giving leigh the peace and quiet to be in her own thoughts. He eyes drifted to Becca, a friend she made during her time here. Like herself, Becca had lost her husband though in combat rather than mentally. Initially their relationship was strained because Becca seemed almost happy for a woman who was supposed to be grieving. It had caused leigh to snap at her the first time but driven by guilt she apologized in a sauna and learned hat Becca's attitude was just a front as no one wanted to see someone upset., which leigh skipped during the 5 stages of grief. A few minutes later Becca let the walls down and while having a relaxing message, started crying. Leigh held her hand through it and while not "Bff's" the two had more of an understanding with each other. The two hadn't talked much since then, since Leigh had been trying to pick up the pieces in the months following Matts death and that meant avoiding her feelings while not in the grief group.