Avoid

Ella's POV

Surprise, surprise when I get back from my lunch break who happens to be standing at my desk, Christian. He was angry you could see from a mile away, this was not good. I couldn't look at him I felt like a child who was about to be scorned in front of the whole class. As I approached he grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me towards the meeting room. He yelled to Martin that he was going to speak to me real quick, I rolled my eyes thinking 'sure he was'

He practically threw me in the room, closed the door, locked it and pulled down the vertically blinds for privacy. Then he turned and looked me straight in the eyes, he was furious.
"Why are you avoiding me?"
"I've been busy"
"Don't give me that shit, you sent that gossiping idiot to my office, and then you don't answer my calls Why!" he was yelling so loud I'm sure the whole floor could hear
"Keep your voice down"
"Answer the question, so help me Ella I will bend you over this table, and it won't only be me they hear"
Now I was raging with anger
"You can't say that to me, why is it that I have to drop everything for you when you need something. What about what I need, or doesn't that matter, I needed not to see or talk to you today, I needed to think things through, you didn't need me for 5 days and today I didn't need you"
He approached me and I stepped back.
"Shit Ella, you signed the contract, you agreed to my terms, you knew that I would only call you if I needed sex from you. Why are you surprised, you agreed" by now he looked overwhelmed by my previous answer
"Fine, let's just get this over with, so I can go back to work"
I lifted my skirt to pull down my undies but Christian stopped my movements
"No I don't want to do it like that" he sounded beaten.
"Well what the hell do you want from me Christian?"
"I want you to enjoy our sexually desires, and my sex drive to be fulfilled, why didn't you want to speak to me?"
"Christian it doesn't matter your right I signed a contract and I know what the terms are, lets just leave it at that"
"I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier I was out of town I was overseas I thought you knew"
"What!"
"I wanted to call you everyday while I was away but the time difference wouldn't of worked"
"So" oh my gosh he did want to call me, and text me
"I thought you knew, everybody knew even Martin knew"
Wait so I was the idiot that didn't know he was away. I mean why would I, right?
Christian approached me and held me close to him so close I could smell his cologne, my new favourite smell, he was looking at me when he said
"I was thinking of all the ways I would have my way with you today, but you wouldn't answer my bloody calls, that made me even more sexually frustrated"
I was so thrilled that he still was interested with my body, I reached up and kissed him. Christian wanted to have sex right there and then, luckily though there was a group that had booked the meeting room so we needed to vacant the room for them. I smiled I knew this was making Christian even more sexy frustrated. So I promised him I would see him after work.

After work I called Derek to say I was working late. Everyone had left for the day, I knocked on Christian's office door, he had a smile on his face, I walked in and kissed him on the lips. I think it took him by surprise. He reached for my hand and we walked to his boardroom hand and hand. It felt so comfortable so right to be holding hands.
"What are we doing in your boardroom?"
"Fulfilling one of my desires, I've always wanted to have sex on this table, now I get to do it with you"