Breathe

A/N R18 scene

Ella's POV

I was lost for words, I opened the envelope and there looking at me was hundreds of dollars. I closed my eyes and shook my head, can I really do this. This is against everything I stand for. I have to know why all this money, why me? I just don't understand why I had to be paid like this. This was morally wrong for me on all levels.
"Why, is there all this money in here?"
"You deserved it, I thought we agreed you would accept the money"
I deserved it, what does that mean I gave him good sex, so I should be paid for my time. Thats it, I'm walking away he just made me angry. Who the hell is he to judge how I give my body to him. By now my anger was getting to me and if I didn't say something I was sure as hell going to break something.
"Mr Williams, I am sorry but I am no longer interested in your contract, I think it best if I leave before I say, or do something that I will regret"
As I walked away he grabbed me by the wrist and spun my body into his, I was so angry, that I was breathing so heavily, and was so mad that I could not think straight. I was thinking of all the ways I could break his fingers, or break his nose, or head butt him so he would falter a step back enough to drive my leg up his crutch. But I promised Derek I would not do that anymore, that it was too risky for us. I felt him wrap his arms around me, and hug me. What is he doing?
"Your really angry with me?"
I didn't want to speak so I just nodded my head
"You don't want the money, do you?"
In such a vicious tone I replied "No!"
He picked me up bridal style and walked me to his long couch by the door and I sat on his knees, facing the windows. I'm really getting sick of him carrying me like a fricken doll, okay now I'm fuming.
"Breathe Ella, breathe, I won't give you the money then, if thats what you want, no one has ever given me the money back before or never wanted it"
I was stunned, was he serious, surely there would of been at least one or two women that wanted him more for just his money. Right?
"Ella look at me, I want us to work, last night with you was amazing, you skin is so soft, and you are so beautiful, you let me explore you, your desires I want to discover every single one of them. Your body is amazing the way you reacted to my touch, the way you curve your back for better access and, shit when you moan, it does something to me. I've never felt like this before with anyone" by now I was breathing heavily not in anger anymore but in pure ecsasty. Damnit my body is no poker face, it was turned on, and in deep want for him.
"Ella, I know you want this as much as me, so don't leave"
With that his lips were on mine and I couldn't stop the heat that was raging through my veins, I wanted him, I needed him. I changed my position so I was now sitting on top of him. I felt his member against my stomach. He picked me up not breaking the kiss, walked me to the door and locked it. Then he lay me on my back all the while his lips never left mine, he lifted my skirt and pulled my undies down. "I have to be quick Ella, I will finish you off tonight okay"
I looked at him and nodded, he flipped me over onto my stomach, I heard him stand up, dropped his pants then I heard the rip, the condom.
"Hold onto the couch Ella" He said so sweetly in my ear, I rested my forehead against the armrest of the couch, while my butt was faced up in the air, then his lips were on my neck, and I tilted my head to side to give him better access, I was holding on tight anticipating what was coming next. Then I felt his hand rub me while he kissed my neck, his fingers were so soothing on my clit, I was moaning so quietly, I hear him say just as quietly "beautiful" I was so wet, and one movement he pushed his member into me. I tilted my head back, it felt so good. Then he started moving inside me he leaned back onto his knees. He started to thrust into me so hard it was powerful it was exhilarating. I felt like all my anger had dissolved with every thrust he pushed into me. My core was tossing and turning it was nothing I could explain, it felt amazing. Then he started to really pound into me. "Ella come for me" at his command I did and I heard him follow suit not longer after. I fell forward no longer able to hold myself up. He fell on top of me, and kissed my shoulder. "Ella you need to leave soon" and just like that I was back to being his prositute.